November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/28

I hate myself

not to worry my email i entered code on the 20th but got slotted to the 30th somehow..

i can message while i wait for WoW .. free 7 days vs waiting here i had to try it <after 5 years i might as well> big patches since the beginning of 2011 when i last update WoW client though

Been reading alot of forums lately and they got through september today. So with luck and a prayer they will either 1.Let everyone else in tommorow or at least get through the first half of november. Good luck guys and may the invites be with you lol.

lol..where are you getting your completely wrong information from? The "official" 5 day pre-order bonus starts on the 15th, but you were not guaranteed 5 days..

Okay maybe i was wrong about the word "official". I briefly glanced at the announcement thinking that's not really a big early access. but cool 5 days early would be sweet.

so sorry if my information was misleading. but we all are going on ASSUMPTIONS here since BW isn't very informative about how they are handling this.. Its been stated many times .. it would have been nicer if they had been more organized and linked a POST stating dates in relation to sign up.. not this mysterious email thing.

Yeah i pre-ordered august 22 but didnt think to register till november. guh what a mistake.

I'm in the same boat. I bought on October 5 but had a bad code from BB. I finally got is straightened out on November 30. :(

Oh well, What's a couple more days in the grand scheme of things. :p

Okay maybe i was wrong about the word "official". I briefly glanced at the announcement thinking that's not really a big early access. but cool 5 days early would be sweet.

so sorry if my information was misleading. but we all are going on ASSUMPTIONS here since BW isn't very informative about how they are handling this.. Its been stated many times .. it would have been nicer if they had been more organized and linked a POST stating dates in relation to sign up.. not this mysterious email thing.

i think things are not working out as they expected for EGA and that dates for entrance are sometimes off so the aloof "we are doing it" attitude with no answers MIGHT keep people less upset.

11/28 here.

I'm hoping for tomorrow, at the very latest. Any day after the 5 day deal for some reason would make me feel like I was being conned and I'd lose a little faith in the company.

Anyhow I really just want to play the game for the story so none of this really matters to me.

11/28 here.

I'm hoping for tomorrow, at the very latest. Any day after the 5 day deal for some reason would make me feel like I was being conned and I'd lose a little faith in the company.

Anyhow I really just want to play the game for the story so none of this really matters to me.

many are starting to get the less than positive feeling about this launch and after launch you will get server issues <it is part of gaming/programming it happens> so the bad feelings will continue to a bad point if things don't get sorted out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.