November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see them doing more waves as they now have a baseline from yesterdays invites and the load on the servers at peak times in the evening. Really there is no reason for them to not invite more people cause come the 20th, there will be no stopping the servers from being stressed with all the new people joining up.

I could see them doing more waves as they now have a baseline from yesterdays invites and the load on the servers at peak times in the evening. Really there is no reason for them to not invite more people cause come the 20th, there will be no stopping the servers from being stressed with all the new people joining up.

I really hope it takes off as much as you seem to think it will with people who have just been waiting and didn't pre-order

November 21st. Hoping tomorrow is the day but still checking my email throughout the day just in case I slip through the cracks and get in today.

Same here man. I am not expecting to get in today based on the fact I ordered in November, tomorrow will be a better chance.

Where are these rumors of more waves coming from?

Just speculation from what I've been reading. That's why I said rumors. I'll try and hunt down what I was reading again and post it. But again my buddy who preordered and registered his code on October 30th is in and playing. Also another friend of ours says he is playing and he registered his code on november 3rd. We're waiting on him to prove it by logging into the server and whispering the guy next to me. I'll just bet, Nov. and Dec. is tomorrow!

But I know now just from lookin at the official email thread that a 5th wave has gone out. Yesterday when they posted the final wave had gone out on that thread they also posted that it was the last wave of the day. So judging by that we are seeing a 5th wave go out!

the september people are in so onc and nov should be in tomorrow. See you then mate.:D

I thought they were only up to the beginning of Oct and i think it depends on the over all sales for October then and what is November .. maybe friday maybe never

There is no death; there is the force..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.