November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about you guys, but I was told that we were guaranteed to get in at least 5 days early if we preordered...is that not what the pre-order was all about? Why would anyone preorder and download the client and jump through all the hoops to get to play 1 day before it comes out? I'm just curious...

it didn't say at least 5 days it said UP To 5 days ..

but you are right about why would anyone pre order and not get something decent <SE really didn't get much for the pre order and the CE was VERY expensive for what you got>

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

It is plain as day that anyone preordered will get in in the next two days or so.

Tomorrow rest of October, and hopefully the lot of November. (They COULD, let everyone in when all is said and done tomorrow)

What would really help that is if they let in in 1 more wave today (bonus) or whatnot.. as then you'd be right up to November and wouldn't have 'as much' ground to cover come the 15th.

The announcements all said play up to 5 days early depending upon when you redeemed your code.

I just wish kids these days could/would actually read... and not assume and overreact

But reading, just like manners are a thing of the past...

The announcements all said play up to 5 days early depending upon when you redeemed your code.

I just wish kids these days could/would actually read... and not assume and overreact

But reading, just like manners are a thing of the past...

though i endorse this as correct in a way i wish all thought here were only the thoughts of the writer and in no way were endorsed by myself as the reader

I'm not sure about you guys, but I was told that we were guaranteed to get in at least 5 days early if we preordered...is that not what the pre-order was all about? Why would anyone preorder and download the client and jump through all the hoops to get to play 1 day before it comes out? I'm just curious...

And who told you that? Certainly not Bioware.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.