Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

part of October and a traitor! Take him away!

and a traitor! Take him away!

a traitor! Take him away!

a traitor!

brrgrgllrglrglrgrlLGRLGLRLGRLGLRLGLLLLL!!!!!11!!!1111!!1

No,no,no ... we are the Novemberites, we are calm, mature, witty and beautiful and we DO NOT fight in the forums like all the other people. Which is the reason why we ARE the best. Let's all calm down now and hold hands :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of October and a traitor! Take him away!

and a traitor! Take him away!

a traitor! Take him away!

a traitor!

brrgrgllrglrglrgrlLGRLGLRLGRLGLRLGLLLLL!!!!!11!!!1111!!1

Whats this...I don't even....

In fact....I am altering the deal, prey that I don't alter it any further.

No,no,no ... we are the Novemberites, we are calm, mature, witty and beautiful and we DO NOT fight in the forums like all the other people. Which is the reason why we ARE the best. Let's all calm down now and hold hands :)

A traitor can mean only one thing... BLOODLUST

Edited by Celsian

while waiting 17/11 ;

I was wondering whats the the thing which is normally fits into a single hand but if you touch it,it begins to get longer and very long in the end also gets purple color. Which is a pain for the receiver but a joy for the fencer. Every guy can have that but especially it becomes fearsome on the muscular bald guys. You carry it in your pants. Its get better with the right hands and it symbolizes the strength of the wielder. It provides effective penetration.

If you damage it or completely lose it, the result can be fatal.. ? what was that? :o

Lol its funny you say that....it does really seem like this is the most tight nit group so far most of them seem to be a little hostile.

Sitting on my *** for 3 days checking email every hour because they can't tell me when I will be invited is pretty much BS too.

You don't have a cell phone linked to your email account that can send you notification? And it sounds like you feel the last 3 days of your life were wasted. Wow, really? Don't you have anything else in your life that you like to do? People to see? Projects to be worked on?

It's like you have nothing better to do that sit around on the forums and complain about...

... oh wait.

You don't have a cell phone linked to your email account that can send you notification? And it sounds like you feel the last 3 days of your life were wasted. Wow, really? Don't you have anything else in your life that you like to do? People to see? Projects to be worked on?

It's like you have nothing better to do that sit around on the forums and complain about...

... oh wait.

Yup, welcome to the club! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.