Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am 11/28 and at this rate i don't see my self getting in today at all. Last wave was 28oct - 8nov? or there abouts. That is just a few days in the last wave, and still we have almost a full month still to go, and maybe the month with the most pre-orders (if the rumors are true)

No.

2nd wave was was 27th. of October to 10th November. Thats 14 days, 2 weeks.

If it keeps up (2 weeks)

3rd wave = Nov 24

4th wave = Dec 7th

5th wave = "Dec 21st"

(they said they were gonna add waves today http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745)

EDIT: Even though November might be a pre-order heavy month, I believe all will get invited today.

Edited by vandroya

this not good start for EA/BW you cant act like this with your customers...today is 15th december where is my early access invite???? and many more people still waiting, this is just getting on my nerves now. i want my invitation with apologies from EA/BW

OH! really? -.-

Who forced you to pre-order?

Do you know the meaning of "up to" ?

Why should they apologise you, did wookies make ******s on your *******?

whatever troll.. cancel your pre-order is better for all community.

Hi, I'm kdcorp and i'm an addict,

Further to having alternatively refreshed this thread for the past 3 days and refreshed my inbox every minute, I have decided to share my horrible experience amongst you, who seem to share the pains of this addiction.

I have often found myself reflecting on the nature of this addiction, and how insanely unhealthy this behaviour has been, not to mention the sad feeling on ridiculousness I cannot avoid getting when looking back at this chronic clicking of this forsaken refresh inbox icon.

In the hopes of making this awful experience somehow slightly shorter, I have decided to step into this conversation and write these pathetic lines, just to waste some minutes away from the refresh button, as it seems to be suffering from the constant bashing of the last days. I am an addict, I thank you for your support and am glad to have you to share the pain of this addiction.

I believe I will now proceed to getting drunk, another addiction of mine, but the grief of that addiction doesn't belong here.. plus.. when i reach the highest drunkenness level I'm pretty sure I won't be able to click on the refresh button any more... maybe it's for the best...

In any case, Nov 28th, 4th wave, may the force be with me!

PS: Bugger off Origin, sending me your stupid promotions emails today is not cool!

Good good, admitting is the first step towards recovery.

Come on everyone, hold hands and lets lend each other strength.

this not good start for EA/BW you cant act like this with your customers...today is 15th december where is my early access invite???? and many more people still waiting, this is just getting on my nerves now. i want my invitation with apologies from EA/BW

Propably not the best thread to troll atm

While im waiting i like to think up real word applications for the light saber technology.

Light Saber Lawn Mowers- Twice the fun, none of the clean up.

Light Saber Dog Clippers- Again more fun, no clean up, might result in a horrible stink though.

Light Saber Ninja Stars- Just because i want to know how many things i could throw it through.

And of course if i could get my hands on a real light saber, im pretty sure there would be nothing left in my house that didnt have burn marks or cut into pieces.

OH! really? -.-

Who forced you to pre-order?

Do you know the meaning of "up to" ?

Why should they apologise you, did wookies make ******s on your *******?

whatever troll.. cancel your pre-order is better for all community.

I'm just wondering ... where did all those trolls crawl out all of a sudden?

Before was so nice and quiet and now they're stinking up this awesome place.

Go away, trolls and let me enjoy being a part of this awesome community!

Go cry in the corner or something...

Hi, I'm kdcorp and i'm an addict,

Further to having alternatively refreshed this thread for the past 3 days and refreshed my inbox every minute, I have decided to share my horrible experience amongst you, who seem to share the pains of this addiction.

I have often found myself reflecting on the nature of this addiction, and how insanely unhealthy this behaviour has been, not to mention the sad feeling on ridiculousness I cannot avoid getting when looking back at this chronic clicking of this forsaken refresh inbox icon.

In the hopes of making this awful experience somehow slightly shorter, I have decided to step into this conversation and write these pathetic lines, just to waste some minutes away from the refresh button, as it seems to be suffering from the constant bashing of the last days. I am an addict, I thank you for your support and am glad to have you to share the pain of this addiction.

I believe I will now proceed to getting drunk, another addiction of mine, but the grief of that addiction doesn't belong here.. plus.. when i reach the highest drunkenness level I'm pretty sure I won't be able to click on the refresh button any more... maybe it's for the best...

In any case, Nov 28th, 4th wave, may the force be with me!

PS: Bugger off Origin, sending me your stupid promotions emails today is not cool!

It's okay man... we're all here for you. This is the support group and the "Novemberites" can help you.

I still have cookies btw :D

I baked them yesterday. I'm not a very good cook and they look kinda crappy, but according to my friends they taste awesome :D

We MUST taste these cookies at once and enjoy them entirely, disperse them immediately so that we may go into a strange cookie coma! :csw_vader:

Edited by Alpha-to-Omega

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.