November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see people taking a wild guess at if or when they will get the email to play, they need to balance it out to see if the servers will hold up before dec 20th launch. stop whining about when or if you ever get in. dec 20th is only 5 days away and im sure you will get in then:)

Everyone that gets the invite, PLEASE make sure to post in here you got it and your redeem date as you move into game. Its all we ask, so we can follow the invite dates.

Thank you, seriously.

Only if you promise to never post in bold yellow ever again.

khem val only talks about how much he wanted to kill me:confused:

is it even possible to befriend him?

Lol, what a companion. Word of advice, don't fall asleep on the ship until you send him on a little mission or whatever the heck they call it xD

if u did not get a email till now u wont get in today

That's absolute rubbish. My son, daughter in law and grandson ALL got their emails on the day...NOT the day before.

Go and spout your nonsense elsewhere, you're just trying to upset a decent thread.

khem val only talks about how much he wanted to kill me:confused:

is it even possible to befriend him?

LOL someone said before they would romance him because he would eat anything that came from them lol, that was in beta though.

Edited by bluestinger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.