The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be optimistic. the way I see it, stephen would not have said up the last week in november unless he meant that they WILL get the first three weeks in for sure. so the question is will they be thoughtful and go just the little extra mile and do another week.

I am alllllmost positive some early december will make it.

But my cup is always half full..

Up to the last week or so of November. The cutoff date is sometime between the 23rd and the 30th of November.

Not sure if this meant their stopping RIGHT AT the last week of Nov... or if they're going up through the last week. I wish they'd just flat out state up to what date they're letting in so everyone isn't left wondering/asking a billion questions.

The powers-that-be let in about 2 months worth of pre purchases today. Ending around 10/5, so I'm hoping on Thursday, the waves will account until early, if not mid, November.

May the force be with you. Or your blankie. Which ever one makes you happy.

Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.
I am pretty sure they wouldn't have said that if they planned on doing more/less.

I pre-ordered on the 16th or whenever the 1st beta weekend went down.

I am having a blast reading all the sniveling little cry babies try their damnedest to come up with some lame excuse why they should get to play now, how it's totally unfair they didn't get 1st and how they have to wait while others get to play.

Mann I didn't realize how bad the gaming scene has actually gotten lately, seems like not a lot of people are happy about anything unless it's handed to them on a silver platter and NOW.

Edited by Dmann

I am pretty sure they wouldn't have said that if they planned on doing more/less.

I pre-ordered on the 16th or whenever the 1st beta weekend went down.

I am having a blast reading all the sniveling little cry babies try their damnedest to come up with some lame excuse why they should get to play now, how it's totally unfair they didn't get 1st and how they have to wait while others get to play.

Mann I didn't realize how bad the gaming scene has actually gotten lately, seems like not a lot of people are happy about anything unless it's handed to them on a silver platter and NOW.

/irony

I know people with October preorders that got in mid-day yesterday so I would suspect that the remainder of the people out there get in tomorrow. Like they initially said up to 5 days early. Bet they moved that up 2 days so that they could get everyone a minimum of 5 days early access. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.