November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god... I cannot wait! 28th here.... I'm hoping they push out all of November today. Things have seemed smooth so I'm just going to hope, get to Dec 1. Please! :D Anyways get those comps ready :D 48 more minutes to go!!!!!!

Obviously server stablity has nothing to do with invites. They simply have a schedule some guy made up 2 weeks ago and they're sticking to it through hell or high water.

If they were the least bit flexible we wouldnt be sitting in the forums right now. Servers have been stable and standard or low since launch.

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

See you guys in game!!

I'm so stoked right now! I just went from 6 to midnight!

Alright my fellow Novemberidians - I need your help. Please use our magical November powers to get them to invite all of December as well.

My wife only decided she wanted to quit WoW and move to SWTOR last week. Anyone here whose married or in a serious relationship will understand when I say that I can't play till she does.

So please, send our your positive Novemberidian thought beams towards Bioware's HQ.

heh I feel ya... I'm Nov 29th and the wife is Dec 1.

Alright my fellow Novemberidians - I need your help. Please use our magical November powers to get them to invite all of December as well.

My wife only decided she wanted to quit WoW and move to SWTOR last week. Anyone here whose married or in a serious relationship will understand when I say that I can't play till she does.

So please, send our your positive Novemberidian thought beams towards Bioware's HQ.

The Force is with you! :)

Obviously server stablity has nothing to do with invites. They simply have a schedule some guy made up 2 weeks ago and they're sticking to it through hell or high water.

If they were the least bit flexible we wouldnt be sitting in the forums right now. Servers have been stable and standard or low since launch.

The reasoning behind the tiered invites is explained, in detail, in a post from StephenReid. So, while you might think it's 'obvious' why they did something, it's not correct. I'm pretty sure the people working there have a better understand of what to do to make the opening as stable as possible than a random forum poster.