November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks to Best Buy, I didn't get my preorder code until December 9th. I had to email swtor customer support and they got it to me. I'm hoping for a late wave today or sometime tomorrow to get my access. Until then, decided to play a Jedi Consular (instead of Sith Inquisitor) on my hubby's account since he got in yesterday.

lol kinda reminds of when ppl tell me to get a life

im still wondering where the hell i can buy one of those, and how i use it... do i wear it, do i eat it, or do i have to pay a monthly fee like swtor to maintain one? :confused:

Life? It's a board game. I'm actually really good at it. Might be good to waste time while we're trying to get in :D

Defending them may make you feel better but solves nothing. At least all those pissed off are getting some satisfaction sharing their frustrations with each other and are coming here to learni they are not alone.

So you're saying that you're basically complaining to make yourself feel better. The difference from the people defending Bioware and the people complaining is that the people complaining don't have the law on their side. Nothing was hidden. There were just poor consumers. This happens almost every MMO launch. Servers go down and people cry foul because they paid for a product and aren't getting it right now. Have you actually read the EULA?

You are part of October and a traitor! Take him away!

part of October and a traitor! Take him away!

and a traitor! Take him away!

a traitor! Take him away!

a traitor!

brrgrgllrglrglrgrlLGRLGLRLGRLGLRLGLLLLL!!!!!11!!!1111!!1

Edited by Celsian

Waiting for invites leads to frustration..

... frustration is the path to the dark side...

.... frustration leads to anger... anger leads to hate.... hate leads to QQ'ing....

Once you start down the QQ path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will as it my WoW Forums rights...

lol kinda reminds of when ppl tell me to get a life

im still wondering where the hell i can buy one of those, and how i use it... do i wear it, do i eat it, or do i have to pay a monthly fee like swtor to maintain one? :confused:

You will receive a bill in about 3-5 business days this will include a packet packed with information on your life and how to repair it, use it and yes! eat it! :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.