November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i highly suggest anyone of you planning to play in a pvp server, to iether wait for a new pvp server to open, or roll pve instead.

some of us are assigned to them through the guilds so picking a different server isn't an option for me anyways lol

Thanks! :D This is how we roll in the Empire. Need some madness to distract from all this waiting and hoping and trying to guess whether or not the 29th will be included, and if the 'other half' will be admitted before me. :p My poor head...

ikr?!

28th here. Did you see the new sticky about deciding to let more people in today? I think there's a decent shot for us end of the monthers... maybe they'll even let everyone in. Who knows?!

But yeah. Did the other half register before you? That would be kinda lame if he's in and like rubbing it in your face while you sit and stare at the launcher.

I played wow this morning ... for like five minutes. Then came back here :D

I can only assume this means that this thread is now officially better than WoW:eek:

I wonder if my DK can become a BH for the Sith? /ponder

Why is that ?

because due to the competitive nature of pvp servers. you will start out with a huge disadvantage in comparason to anyone who had been playing for a week already.

at least you don't mind to be ganked by bored level 50th players ofcourse.:)

ikr?!

28th here. Did you see the new sticky about deciding to let more people in today? I think there's a decent shot for us end of the monthers... maybe they'll even let everyone in. Who knows?!

But yeah. Did the other half register before you? That would be kinda lame if he's in and like rubbing it in your face while you sit and stare at the launcher.

There was a decent shot when it was last week or so yesterday now I'd say we're even more likely to get in

/waves hand like a Jedi

"You will let November in today" (And first week of December so my wife and daughter can play too)

What's with all these civil and decent posts? Don't get me wrong, you all make me proud to be a "Novemberite" but all those rants were sort of entertaining.