November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think nearly all of October is finished and from my knowledge, compared to the other months, not as many pre orders. The early Novemebers I think have an earlier chance because its before those 3 beta weekends.

yep, i redeemed mine 3 days before the 1st huge beta

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

still no email or play button hope for next wave.:cool:

Mate keep letting us know if you get in or not.

Cheers

hmm..

extra waves, new stickies..

doesnt make a difference after the fact..

its now 10am on the 15th here and no EGA emails, no point in pre-ordering and the 'taste" for this approach to CRM (Customer Relationship Manangement) was lost on me with Wow, so thats great that Bioware has decided to do new waves, but really .. BW knows the "general consensus" behind what was sold and has decided to be like every other MMO with regards to how they treat customers..

Fine print declaration and a differentiation from Origin (so they can say without responsibility that they didnt have anything to do with Origin's business model - except that they advertised it on their site).

the Support / Phone Lines / Emails are not handled in a professional manner nor is the setup indicative of the fact that BW was ready for this load / influx.. again showing us how "different" we can see this is going to be going forward.

Stickies on Forums and having other gamers provided support for your pre-launched game is pretty shameful if you ask me.

So.. it being 36 days since I pre-ordered, I have to say that the "fun" in this experience is now gone, even the excitment has waned, since we all were ready to play last night to find out that our pre-order got us nothing but to sit in line.. and then when you are lucky enough to get your number called, the servers are down, not working, etc, etc..

Again BW - nice first impression, way to be "proactive" instead of "reactive"... waves is the only way, after more than 7 years of seing another MMO step through all these hurdles, this is the best that BW came up with?

Wow.. i expected more... something different .. something special that would show that setting the whole "SWTOR" experience above and apart for the others was something important..

weak.

11.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

mine is off by 2 days though i got it on the 25th and redeeemed minutes later still hoping to get in today though

same as u :)

Good Morning Novemberer's. As today begin the actual up to 5 days of early access Bioware originally stated we could get...I am officially hopping on the LET ME IN OR I'M GONNA QQ ALLLLLL DAY bandwagon...

oh, wait. they said 'could', and 'up to', didn't they? I guess i'll wait patiently like the literate adult i am....lol! :D:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.