November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you can't it's still early game access...

So only on invites

May sound a stupid question. I pre-ordrered 17th Nov and my game has just arrived in the post. does this mean i can play now?

Im assuming so because of the key inside the box:(

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

All the years of gaming have taught me to ignore all the self-centered kids and trolls and pay attention to those really awesome people around :D

indeed. nevertheless, the least bioware can do, is open new servers for all of us Nov players to start together:)

this is also my favorite month of the year:D

indeed. nevertheless, the least bioware can do, is open new servers for all of us Nov players to start together:)

this is also my favorite month of the year:D

I have actually never liked any of the autumn months, but November is slowly becoming my first month of the year :D:D

Tell me about it man. Ever since the November beta I've been floating around various games for short periods at a time. Can't seem to get into anything else, I think they put something in the Koolaid, I'm getting the itchyies.

They make a special cure for it. Will be in shops on the 20th but we're getting access today - or tomorrow at the latest ;) Side of the tube says 'SW:TOR'.

Please no ! that will mean that i wont be able to play on friday night while i go out with actual real life people and drink real liquid beer !

The HORROR!

The one good thing about it is that at least you're going to get in to "that" server... and it's fully PVP. Especially with lots of beer. :-)

Your in for a rude awakening my friend.

Stasha if you redeemed your preorder code you should be able to play after they start letting November waves in today. Pre order not the same as your product code. Preorder number in your email when you ordered.

Your product code on your box lets you play from Tuesday official launch day.