November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay maybe i was wrong about the word "official". I briefly glanced at the announcement thinking that's not really a big early access. but cool 5 days early would be sweet.

so sorry if my information was misleading. but we all are going on ASSUMPTIONS here since BW isn't very informative about how they are handling this.. Its been stated many times .. it would have been nicer if they had been more organized and linked a POST stating dates in relation to sign up.. not this mysterious email thing.

11-10-11 here, so probably tomorrow.

The reason BW didn't post starting dates is because if the servers crashed before letting that day's allotment in, you would all cry. IMO, the EGA is going well.

I assume your right .. I think they got a little more then they could chew.

Nope, they know what they're doing. There's just no shortage of little children who can't help but express their jealousy to everyone on the forums, because they didn't get in the first day of EGA, which wasn't even supposed to start for another day.

Oh, hi. 11/26/11 here.

I was well aware of the gated access, just wasn't aware of my desire for the game.

If I get in by 12/16/11, I'll be a very happy camper. I will accept the 17th or 18th, also. I would be unhappy if it turns out to be the 19th.

This early access is rolling out earlier than originally promised. This is a bonus for people, yet people are acting like it's a privileged. It didn't cost you any more to order it early than it would on the day of release. So be patient, be thankful, and enjoy the game when you can.

I was one of the idiots that bought in July but didn't enter my code until November. Doh!

Oh well, it'll be a blast when I can play.

These "entitlement" driven people need to relax a bit.

Ppl fail to consider that the closer to release, the more ppl are registering their preorder. Nov *****es should and probably will get 2 days of extra time. as it should be.

not by what they said yesterday when they said july had the big intake.. of course i am still lesss than believing of anything after the no grace period issue

This early access is rolling out earlier than originally promised. This is a bonus for people, yet people are acting like it's a privileged. It didn't cost you any more to order it early than it would on the day of release. So be patient, be thankful, and enjoy the game when you can.

I was one of the idiots that bought in July but didn't enter my code until November. Doh!

Oh well, it'll be a blast when I can play.

These "entitlement" driven people need to relax a bit.

for me iDC when i get in BUT i do care that this whole launch has been one thing after another with constant misdirection, half truths and lies coming out

preordered 1x collectors edition for the code and 1x regular for EGA... 220 bux to the wind and I may not even know what its like before launch..sigh (didn't include the same for my wife <$440>.......)

Fella, if you went ahead and spent almost five hundred dollars on a video game, you need to find a better use for your money.

for me iDC when i get in BUT i do care that this whole launch has been one thing after another with constant misdirection, half truths and lies coming out

Maybe i missed it i didnt see and lies or half truths , they have been very vague and that was done on purpose and explained by them a million times why.