November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

below is a list of valid star wars: The old republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.29.2011 star wars™: The old republic™ early game access: Ready to patch

11.29.2011 star wars™: The old republic™ standard edition pre-order

unsure how my code ended up on the 29th when i got it from best buy on the 20th or so and inputed the same day <not so bad but purchase was also the end of october but i couldn't get the code from them without lllloooonnnnggg wait on phone>

as for alts 40 total characters. 8 per server so quick quick spam all servers with the name of choice.:):rolleyes:

can we send mail to our alts??

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 9th here... No email, I tried the launcher, no luck.

I really didn't think I'd get in today, but of course, one can dream.

I do anticipate getting in tomorrow though, Friday at the latest. All good. More time play with my hubby on the weekend than during the week anyhow =)

I bought boxed version of the game from Zavvi on late September, but got the pre-access code only at November 16th. So after almost 2 months of waiting and arm twisting they cared to give in and deliver on their promise. Pathetic, really pathetic.

So here I am now, November guy instead of being September one.

Seems to be quite a few people in the October thread who redeemed around mid month aren't in yet, so if we're lucky and their is a bonus wave we may see some of the early november codes getting in.

I'm kind of resigned to getting on tomorrow now, should be home around 3pm gmt so it may just end up being quite convenient

Just so everyone chills out, I got my late-august preorder in the first wave today. Since they did less than ten days of July in three waves yesterday, and all of August in a single wave today, I would say there is a very fair chance that everyone who preordered will get in soon.

I've been kicking myself in the *** for not preordering earlier. But I was actually on the fence in most of the beta, until the last few builds.

Don't succumb to Bioware's string pulling BS techniques. This could just likely be a ploy to force quicker preorders in the future.

I didn't preorder jack until I played the Beta.

November 9th here... No email, I tried the launcher, no luck.

I really didn't think I'd get in today, but of course, one can dream.

I do anticipate getting in tomorrow though, Friday at the latest. All good. More time play with my hubby on the weekend than during the week anyhow =)

Amen sister, although my husband is already in. He got his in Sept. There may be hope for us yet. One more today, and if we dont get in then, I think we are a shoe in for tomorrow. Happy Gaming!