November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/29/11

Yeah I'm with who ever said "Don't understand the nerd rage" I was looking at that god awful 500+ page forum of people QQ'ing about everything. It's not even the 15th.... c'mon they allowed people to get in 2 days before that and they are still complaining. Goes to show that no matter what you do, there will be someone (or thousands) that have something negative to say.

the qq is about the fact that they could let in so many more. But they dont.

Its like a Lifeboat on a sinking ship. The lifeboats safety limit is 100 ppl. it can take atleast 150 before getting unstable.

Biofail load the boat with 15 ppl so it doesnt sink.

Thats the problem.

european servers are Light and standard. and they sent out 6 waves and now had a 18 hour wait before sending in some new waves. When they could send in a wave every hour with the chance to stop when it started getting unstable.

ive seen some live streams and ppl are playing a singleplayer game. They hardly ever see anyone.

Seems a lot more chill in the november group then anywhere else around here. I am hoping for tomorrow but realistically am thinking friday. apparently wave 2 today is already into september which is a good thing.

Crossing my fingers for today but not holding my breath.

Seems a lot more chill in the november group then anywhere else around here. I am hoping for tomorrow but realistically am thinking friday. apparently wave 2 today is already into september which is a good thing.

Crossing my fingers for today but not holding my breath.

THis would be the first iv heard of a september date

11th Nov here.

They seem to be up to like 18th August or so right now.

Yeah, with a bonus wave and the remaining 2 planned waves we have a good shot at getting in. It will be more telling when the next wave goes out. If they hit late September, I will be happy to see that.

except for the fact that they have the dates on file because they are following them lol

i know they have the code on file as when you redeemed you code. but ask anyone who redeemed before november second all the july people have early access as 12-02-2011 as the date. but have the game code that says what they pre-ordered as the real date.

i know they have the code on file as when you redeemed you code. but ask anyone who redeemed before november second all the july people have early access as 12-02-2011 as the date. but have the game code that says what they pre-ordered as the real date.

okay so that honestly has no relevance that the dates say 12/2

11-20 Here. I'm not expecting anything till Saturday at the earliest. This way if I get in before then, then I will be exceeding my expectations. Rather than hoping for today through friday, I'll just relax, play some rift / Assassins Creed Revelations.

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.