[Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this?

Adelbert

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL no you can't. The game may start but I can assure you it won't be in any playable state. Statements like these are how you can always tell those who don't know what they're talking about.

How do I know: My brother was trying for a week to get it to run on a Pentium D dual core 3.0g did it run yes, was it playable no way.

This has nothing to do with people thinking like other people, it has to do with some that know what they're talking about and those that do not....such as yourself.

If he that "unknowing" (to put it nicely), then he won't touch the graphic settings either.

When you buy this game and install it for the first time, it will run on very low settings that it runs on pretty ancient machines for todays standards!

The moment you start tampering with graphic settings in the game, you are "expected" to know what you are doing!

It's TOTALLY RETARDED to leave out the entire High graphic options of this game, piss off a great chunk of people who KNOW what they are doing, just because your brother is running a Pentium 3, has no clue but still tampers with the graphic settings of this game? :confused:

lol! just lol! :mad:

Yeah, because when a man in Central time, USA, posts at 1:22AM, he is really speaking about Australian time.

01.09.2012 , 07:01 PM

Hey all, wanted to let you know we're aware of this issue.

We're tracking down the details with the development team and will give you an update soon - hopefully later today.

Edited by carnac_fett

StephenReid General Discussion -> [Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this? 01.10.2012 01:22 AM

Apologies in advance to those patiently waiting here.

I won't have a response for you today, but will tomorrow.

StephenReid General Discussion -> [Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this?

01.09.2012 06:22 PM

You failed sir. I live in AUstin Texas.

Yesterday , 06:22 PM

Edited by Phoenixblight

Patch 1.0.2z

-Fixed a bug that allowed people to believe there are high res textures in the game engine.

Where's my response big smart guy?

I dont think your friend has a 3.0 Pentium D.

I dont think you have ever played Battlefield 3.

I think you put every game on high and complain on the forums because you cant afford better hardware.

Did you forget your post?

Edited by United_Strafes

I often wonder what the apologists think they are doing when they help bump a thread to 80 pages. I know why im here. why are you?

Like they have done with many other MMO's in the past!

Hoping valid issue threads like these getting closed due to their trolling!

And so Effectively, due to their actions they are basically actively helping running this game into the ground, by making tons of people quit! :mad:

Edited by Jeronas