[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

Love this.

Anyway, no, I won't be continuing. Too much stuttering and lag for me on my HIGH END system. Trying to play through such a stuttering mess with the already limited time I do have is discouraging. My gaming time is precious to me, and so I'll go elsewhere, probably back to that game I shan't name.

What lag are you talking about? I don't lag - at all.

I too have a system I just built custom in December. Spent about 1600 total on it.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I canceled my account a few days ago. Fixes seem to be coming at a snails pace, especially in PvP. I had large expectations for a game with such a large budget and the Bioware name behind it. So far I am disappointed on the amount of hype this game received. Hopefully in the future Bioware will fix the issues that players actually WANT fixed and NEED fixed.

Maybe.

It'd be a Great Game if it were free (or even just letting you play for the one-time $60 fee for purchasing). But $15 a month really is really too much for the enjoyment I get out of the game. It might be worth $5 a month at most. Not to mention I'm still pretty annoyed that you had to buy a game time anyways to use the "30 Days Free" That came complimentary with the game. It's not a disapointment of a game so much as not worth what you are paying for it.

Anyway, no, I won't be continuing. Too much stuttering and lag for me on my HIGH END system. Trying to play through such a stuttering mess with the already limited time I do have is discouraging. My gaming time is precious to me, and so I'll go elsewhere, probably back to that game I shan't name.

High End? Really? Because I have a $200 Dollar Laptop that runs it with very few lag problems.

Edited by Sporetox

you obviously are a devotee of the Korean Grinder.

Just curious what people see as different between a Korean Grinder and an American grinder. WOW and SWTOR are just as "grindy" as Korean games. The difference is that in SWTOR it's the dailies, ops/fps and PVP missions (such as waste-of-time Ilum) that you grind. In the Korean games, it's the levelling up process that is much more grindy. Personally, so long as there is sufficient diverse content in the levelling process, I'd probably rather the grinding take place during the levelling.

I canceled my account a few days ago. Fixes seem to be coming at a snails pace, especially in PvP. I had large expectations for a game with such a large budget and the Bioware name behind it. So far I am disappointed on the amount of hype this game received. Hopefully in the future Bioware will fix the issues that players actually WANT fixed and NEED fixed.

Not only are fixes coming at a snail's pace, but they shut down the servers for 6-8 hours during my prime playing time once-twice a week to fix 1 or 2 things. They really need to figure out a way to patch while the servers are online or reduce the downtime significantly.

Just curious what people see as different between a Korean Grinder and an American grinder. WOW and SWTOR are just as "grindy" as Korean games. The difference is that in SWTOR it's the dailies, ops/fps and PVP missions (such as waste-of-time Ilum) that you grind. In the Korean games, it's the levelling up process that is much more grindy. Personally, so long as there is sufficient diverse content in the levelling process, I'd probably rather the grinding take place during the levelling.

^^ This.

Have fun "grinding' your dailies and calling it something else.

I cancelled for these reasons^. Game is mediocre to what Bioware kept touting for the last 3 years.

Calling WoW or SWTOR a grind game is insulting to actual grind games.

The gaming community of today is just a bunch of lazy, self-entitled, I want it all NAO wusses. I paid my 15 dollarz so give me what I want...

Edited by islander

Thinking of staying less and less by the day. Leveling my Smuggler now to 50 and waiting for 1.2. Already reserved TERA (awesome game btw, what it lacks in storytelling, more than makes up for in ****** gameplay) playing in the closed beta tests during the weekends. Comes out May 1st and will probably switch over then to see how the rest of the game plays atleast. Maybe ill be back, maybe not. If TOR doesnt pick up the slack and TERA keeps its fun factor up throughout end game I may not.

Then there is always GW2 and the fact im not a "lawl Panda's and Pokemon" mouth breather.

Not sure if I'm going to continue yet.

Been 50 for a while now, done some pvp and HM:s. My servers pretty dead though, not lots of activity going on. The game also has horrible performance which drags down the gameplay a lot.

Upcoming features like cross-realm warzones and stuff could improve things greatly I think. Pretty sure I'm going to stick around and see what 1.2 brings with it. If things don't change at that point then maybe it's time to start looking for another game to play.

Yes I will keep playing, I do enjoy the game. That being said once “The Secret World” comes out I’ll probably check that out just because I think it’s a cool concept for a game. No levels, No classes, No restrictions. I like the idea of a non linear MMO.

I have no hate for BW as I said I have enjoyed the game to this point, I’m not blind to the fact there are bugs, but I understand new games have them.

My sub is up @ the end of the month I'm going to cancel and maybe pick it up in the summer. My guy is 48 so If the game gets good i'll just have 2 lvs to max. Thats a big if too. I really like the SW brand and only wish this game success although I can't personally p2p SWTOR in its current state. Its way too bare bones and extremely lacking in endgame and features. But like I said I'll be bck in the summer to see where its at by then.