October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Koolaid man's voice "OH YEAH!!"

You know they're going to do another bonus wave like yesterday. How could they not? All you early Oct ppl... Whos with me on playing sometime today??? Oct 2nd here I come :)

Im 10th oct and I think, we will play tomorrow 3rd ot 4th wave.

They are near the end of August in Wave 2 of 4. I believe September was a quiet month for pre-orders.

My guess is wave 4 today will go up to October 9th.

My guess is based on Sods Law and the fact I entered mine October 10th.

-- No seriously I think they may clear pretty much all of September today and even possibly into very early October.

You gave me my first laugh of the day. Thank god for this Sod's Law and me putting in my code on the 9th!

I have a feeling I will get in today.

EDIT

Thanks man i was getting worried... also this forum run at light of speed... :cool:

No worries, happy to help. ;)

(off-topic)

... The forums, the forums, the forums on fire... We don't need no water let the muderf'er burn! Burn muderf'er, burn! :D

10/1 Reporting.

Got my fingers crossed that two more waves get us into Oct.

I'm not waiting on the email. I'm checking the launcher/client for confirmation.

I'm wishing all of my October Brothers & Sisters good luck.

Edited by ShadowAxx

Hey i entered my code on October 12. I actually live in the same place as Bioware, I drive by everyday from work and back and I still get no special treatment? ****! lol

Sounds like you need to "Occupy" their lobby until us October's get in! I want status updates and organization!