October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET).

All invite waves have now been sent. We'll be sending more invites tomorrow, starting from 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Is that really a 21 hour gap between invites? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13th-any west coast guilds here. That is the other problem, once i get Early access invite the guild my server is on will be full. Is BW staggering server access so it does not get to full for those whos guild are assigned to that server- or is it a free for all?

Why did they wait 3 hours to say they were done for the day 3 hours ago? I am having a very hard time believing they are not intentionally trying to anger people.

Then I think you need to work on that. Just because you don't know EVERYTHING about how they are making decisions, doesn't mean that they are being malicious. You really think they are purposely trying to piss people off? No one has paid for their retail copy yet. You think they would want to piss people off before that happens?

Why did they wait 3 hours to say they were done for the day 3 hours ago? I am having a very hard time believing they are not intentionally trying to anger people.

They might well have been considering letting in a bonus phase, not wanting to say anything in case it didn't happen, then deciding for technical reasons it can't happen after all.

The truth is we'll never know... :rolleyes:

I was really hoping that I would get in on a bonus wave today as I get off work in a couple hours and would be able to play tonight.

Now, I will be in the first wave tomorrow (Oct 12) morning and have to work ALL day long before I can log in.

Ugh. Tomorrow is going to suck for me.