Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Huttball: Possible Exploit?

cdstephen

Is this talking about pulling the ball carrier onto the landing zone? or just a regular player? because i thought pulling the carrier up to insta-death was bannable? Care to link a quote?

If we had a search function, I'd find it. But a response to a ticket someone submitted about this very thing said it was not an exploit, and is definitely not bannable.

Is this talking about pulling the ball carrier onto the landing zone? or just a regular player? because i thought pulling the carrier up to insta-death was bannable? Care to link a quote?

How wouldone be bannable and another wouldn't?

Edited by cdstephen

How wouldone be bannable and another wouldn't?

Because one completely prevents the other team from scoring but the other only prevents spawn camping. I have pulled people up onto the civil war zone because they were camping.

Because one completely prevents the other team from scoring but the other only prevents spawn camping. I have pulled people up onto the civil war zone because they were camping.

Well, if you're in spawn in huttball you better hope the enemy team doesnt pass you the ball.

I actually sent a ticket in myself regarding this, since I had it happen to me on my juggernaut. I never received a reply though. I certainly don't think it's very fair. :/

I just realized that Assassins/Shadows get a Pull ability that they could use just like grapple. They also get Force Speed.

*headasplode*

How high does Force Push move a player?

Edited by cdstephen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.