September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though every major MMO leading board rankings says your not

Huh? I was referring to USA being king of pretty much everything. Who cares is someone from another podunk nation gets access to a video game first. America still reigns supreme economically, militarily, technologically, and about in every category you can think of.

Huh? I was referring to USA being king of pretty much everything. Who cares is someone from another podunk nation gets access to a video game first. America still reigns supreme economically, militarily, technologically, and about in every category you can think of.

Apart from soccer lol

September peeps like me, just check your launcher that is what I am doing. I am not expecting to get an email cause I never get the important ones. Yes I check spam folders, yes email has been verified. 9-25-11 here and waiting

good shout man i just tried not even got an email and i'm in!!!! you my good sir are a legend!:cool:

Economically? No way, China, Technologically, no way, Japan, militarily.. It's the reason the rest is doing so poorly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.