Fix zooming, or improve?

Citallawl

Yes, it's very frustrating to try and zoom in to see your character's face better and have it go ZOOM right into first person view instead. Much like target of target, this is just something that's so simple and bizarre it's not implemented properly.

• 2 weeks later...
I didnt think anyone else cared. I hate the zooming feature drove me nuts when I played my first weekend Beta. Also the zooming in on the maps could use work too. How I HATE using that ridiculous magnifying glass to find something that doesnt even appear if Im not in that zone.

Agreed, please BW give us at least 1 more stage to the zoom between the current closest and first person. I'm getting fed up of having to walk up to a wall when I hit another Dark level to see how much more corrupted my characters face has gotten.

I originally thought it had to do with the windows mouse wheel option but it doesn't.

I originally thought it had to do with the windows mouse wheel option but it doesn't.

So did I - but it really is a game issue.

And it still annoys the crap out of me.

Maybe we should move this topic to one of the, uhm, more read forums - like the American one. ;)

That way it would probably get more attention - and more people would find they have the same request.

Yeh the current zoom system is horrible.

When you first attempt to scroll after logging in it will zoom out regardless of which direction you scroll.

When you try to zoom out a little bit it keeps zooming out until it reaches a limit or you counter scroll.

Each scroll stage is too far.

You can't get the camera anywhere near your face before it zooms in to first person. As the poster above me at the very least, we need another stage.

I have generally been very supportive and optimistic in all aspects of this game, but the current zoom system is abysmal it almost seems willfully bad.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.