Any BH's from SWG?

Achyuta

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Master Bounty Hunter. Doing bounties was the one thing in addition to crafting that kept my playing SWG for quite some time and brought me back multiple times. Glad to see BHs well represented here so far, but sad to see no Trandoshan or variety of weaponry (rifles, etc).

I was the most feared bounty hunter on my server, though i cant remember the name of it it was a US one. i had over 300 jedi kills and had screen shots of every kill.

i had a macro so when i took the screen shot i would say "Today is a great day for the Alliance it has seen the death of *** and will soon see the death of the empire.

My Name Was Akast Plo'sar I was banned from every imp player city on the server by the end

Didn't delve into BH until after the NGE, sadly. I loved every minute and hunting players marks brought me loads of joy. Looking forward to BH in SWTOR.

SickNasty-Master BH

Kyojutsu-Master Swordsman/Fencer/Brawler/Master Jedi

Jako-Master Rifles/Carb/Marks

Scooby-Dew-Spy

Walkin'Carpet-Officer/SMuggler

I was the most feared bounty hunter on my server, though i cant remember the name of it it was a US one. i had over 300 jedi kills and had screen shots of every kill.

i had a macro so when i took the screen shot i would say "Today is a great day for the Alliance it has seen the death of *** and will soon see the death of the empire.

My Name Was Akast Plo'sar I was banned from every imp player city on the server by the end

I remember you... Glad you are playing

Hmm, lets see...I played on Intrepid

Pre-CU I was Master Marksman/ Master Scout / MBH with dabbles in Rifleman and Ranger, remember once hanging out with a Jedi who didnt know I was a BH and we killed Quenkers for 3 days while I watched him repel off other BH, then we went to Tat to hunt Krayts and I killed him when he was almost down, yeah I was a scumbag BH and proud of it

Post-Cu to NGE was MBH / Master Rifleman

Post NGE - played for a while until they brought back Player Bounties, then loved to go for the Same Faction Hunting purely for the hate tells.

Was on the SWG forums a lot trying to come up with constructive ideas to improve BH, some may remember me for good or ill.

Played TOR 1 weekend towards the end of the Beta - those who haven't played yet, you are going to love it.

Farstar BH reporting in (Pre-Cu till NGE. Although I did not play more than one or two years in the nge, for obvious reasons)

Got around 200 screened precu and cu fulltemp kills and some good memories aswell as bad ones chasing jedi all over planets with them logging off in hotels, houses, private guildhalls, MPowers jedi staying in stealth etc etc. Those who played BH will surely know what I mean ;)

Sadly there are no player bounties in SWTOR. So I will have to make due with open world group pvp, at least I hope that there will be a good open pvp community going on our server.

Played MBH/rifleman (Ease, Gorath) until i eventually turned it in for a jedi.

Made my Jedi alt an teräs kasi melee Bounty hunter hybrid and ended up spending a lot more time playing that then the Jedi :p

Bounty hunting in Pre-cu (and whatever else those abbreviations where called that turned the game into a smoking pile of bantha poodo) are some of my best MMO experiences to date.