The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dumber than a plank...

Heggs

Who is dumber than a plank ? Me that's who.

I won't go into much detail but lets just say this, if as a shield spec vanguard you find yourself having trouble soloing mobs for 5 levels...you may want to check that your offhand is a SHIELD one.....

Nothing to see,MOVE ALONG PLEASE.....

:o

Anyone else made plank errors ?

I spent several levels fighting with a gun from which I had removed the barrel. When I finally realized my mistake (upon purchasing an upgrade from a modification commendations vendor), I found leveling became suddenly much easier.

Nice replies :)

I just did another one on my commando. At level 30 I was having trouble with mobs, I now realise what grav round is and does........FFFFFUUUUUU...... I really am thick as a brick.

I also discovered my ranged CC........

:o

I battled with constant frustration for 35 levels because I only had 5-10 slots in my bag because I though you ahd to carry around your crafting supplies. Imagine my pleasure when I found out you can craft from items in your bank... Edited by Symptomatic

So at lvl 30 i figured lets just check those ui settings to see what is possible and found out you can set it to auto loot AND loot all mobs near the mobs you are looting in 1 click

FUUUUU! i loot clicked all those packs of trash individually for nothing?? why was that not on in the first place...

I went straight from Coruscant to Nar Shadda and couldn't figure out why it was so hard or how I could've missed so many levels. By the time I noticed Taris I was geared and leveled for Nar Shadda. Yeah I felt kinda dumb... and to make it even better, I just could not for the life of me figure out why people had Dorne and I didn't... :o

My friend was lvl 17 JC healer, and i was his tank, while doing a FP essels, (sp?) we almost wiped. I was like umm man we are higher lvl than this it should be a breeze. (he also had 2 other lvl 17 chars) I asked if he had trained his healing lately.... he was yah the first one you get from the general tree... Click the bottom tab please and get some new heals. He turned out to be a good healer after that lol Edited by Necodreus

My friend was lvl 17 JC healer, and i was his tank, while doing a FP essels, (sp?) we almost wiped. I was like umm man we are higher lvl than this it should be a breeze. (he also had 2 other lvl 17 chars) I asked if he had trained his healing lately.... he was yah the first one you get from the general tree... Click the bottom tab please and get some new heals. He turned out to be a good healer after that lol

Hopefully you've managed to find better friends by now.

Edited by Game_Hermit

Not really Trooper thing, more general: found myself having a hard time killing mobs. Then when encountering an elite I almost died when I finally noticed I still had Elara Dorne on passive xD

This a thousand times, dont want to fight those mobs you aggro'd? set your companion to passive and flee.

Just remember when you go charging in to the guys you actually want to kill you have corrected the passive button!

Realized only at level 25 that companions have more abilities and you can disable and enable some. Also that they have stances and they are very useful to have.

Took me 5 levels with Drone to figure why she did not heal good. It tuned out to be a stance issue and disabling her damage abilities.