T7 or Kira for leveling?

stabstabstab

Ima noob, help me out. Tank or dps companions?

Either one you like. I used Kira until I got doc and then even after some. With Kira she is easy to gear out. I bought her a full set of Social Gear in Corruscant from the social vendor. It allows you to keep upgrading her mods. Combine that with easy to get light saber mods and you can easily keep her decked out in blues, and with her armor pen stance she will rip through some mobs quickly. I found it a breeze to fly right through all the content that way. Good luck.

Solo. I use T7. He's better then Doc, he holds threat as they kill him while I can go crazy dps.

With a guardian and Doc, I like to use Kira and me as dps. It's the perfect party compliment.

Against other players, Doc is good. Healing helps you win, focus down their healer NPC, then **** them hard and fast.

Either one you like. I used Kira until I got doc and then even after some. With Kira she is easy to gear out. I bought her a full set of Social Gear in Corruscant from the social vendor. It allows you to keep upgrading her mods. Combine that with easy to get light saber mods and you can easily keep her decked out in blues, and with her armor pen stance she will rip through some mobs quickly. I found it a breeze to fly right through all the content that way. Good luck.

Where did you find an orange saber staff that Kira could use? I would love to find one.

T7 in my opinion. While I like Kira, I cannot deny the futility of her being around full health when I die as the de facto tank of my solo-spree.

I get this fuzzy, lovey feeling when the only reason I beat a boss is because T7 sacrificed all his tanked-up health to carry me far enough to finish him off. Even his damage stays on par with a good Aim stat.

It differs on who you talk to seemingly. I find I kill faster with Kira. Killing faster means there is less time to take damage. T7 may be able to tank better, but he dies leaving me alone to mop up. With Kira by the time I'm finished taking out the adds the elite I'm facing is usually close to death.

I take Kira she may die a lot before the fight is over but she has usually left me with easy mop up work at the end. I would rather have someone that can take the enemies health down than suck up their damage while I have to put out all the damage. With a Sentinel I find it is better to kill faster in a fight than last longer. That is why I take gear giving Strength over Endurance most of the time.

Leveling as watchman sent with kira. Insane dps and survivability, my sent feels tougher than my guardian at this level. (33+). Ive had no problem taking down champs with just one or two levels above them when using my cooldowns and interrupts right.

I admit, it's harder and more expensive to keep t7 geared than Kira and it's more vital imo, (but then I'm also and artificer) and unless he's all decked out he just dies quickly. But even decked out up to date gear, I still usually prefer Kira as Watchman. Long as she's geared properly (i mean pretty much given for any companion you use the most).

And story wise I love BOTH; but Kira is Kira :) However later on mid 30s+ I definitely use both depending on situation and well the other companions.

Where did you find an orange saber staff that Kira could use? I would love to find one.

You can buy one in Corruscant at for 12 commendations i think? maybe 18 , but you can get it so early in the game. Then I just made her epic hilts as she leveled. I believe Corruscant commendations can get you orange weapons for all the classes, except a tech blade for Qyzen, which really sucks for him. Blasters, sniper rifles, assault cannons, one and two handled light sabers, vibro blades and a few more that are all orange quality, allowing you to mod them all as you level.

T7 in my opinion. While I like Kira, I cannot deny the futility of her being around full health when I die as the de facto tank of my solo-spree.

I get this fuzzy, lovey feeling when the only reason I beat a boss is because T7 sacrificed all his tanked-up health to carry me far enough to finish him off. Even his damage stays on par with a good Aim stat.

Honestly, I leveled all the way to like 30 and I maybe died less the 5 times total, and that was just from stupid mistakes. With Kira geared I was able to pull groups of mobs with almost absolutely zero downtime. I did have biochem and a reusable medpac so I would just pull and pull until my health dropped to 50% and then I would pop a medpac and keep going. I found Kira's damage invaluable doing this, as I never had problem mitigating damage with all the different abilities you get to reduce damage and increase defense.

I tried one flirt with Kira (I am level 26). The reaction was amusing!

I was wondering where this "line of responses" would take my toon and whether or not there are any problems one encounters if you follow thru with this whole flirtation thing with her. I am sure someone must know the answer!

Will i be drummed out of the Jedis?

I tried one flirt with Kira (I am level 26). The reaction was amusing!

I was wondering where this "line of responses" would take my toon and whether or not there are any problems one encounters if you follow thru with this whole flirtation thing with her. I am sure someone must know the answer!

Will i be drummed out of the Jedis?

No negative impact with anyone. You don't forfeit access to any gear, titles or story etc...

There was a bug (I think it has been fixed) for selecting the dark side flirt option early on. It would prevent you from accessing a continued story with Kira. I have 0 dark points at level 50 and have selected every flirt option with the exception of the very 1st dark one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.