Player's afk grinding in Hutball

Alphastrike

CS took 5 days to remove someone on my server, by then he was 48.

Yep got one on space slug as well, it was level 28 last thursday.it is now level 45, after a ton of reports on them, they are still afk leeeching every match.

Lame Some eXasperating Bit**

would be similiar to a moniker for IT

There is a guy on my server who last I saw was in his 40's botting every match. His valor was capped so this leads me to believe he lvled this character from WZs exclusively while afk. He should be 50 by now unless by some miracle he was banned. I can't believe BW is letting this happen.

When I see afkers trying to hide, I do my best to get them killed.

Example,

Just last night there was a republic ally standing stealthed in Alderaan Civil War off to the side afk'ing. So I went over there and pulled him closer to the turret. Then he tried running off behind the turret and stand there. So me and my guildmate made sure the Empire players chased us towards the stealth afk'er. Our death's were well taken to get the afk'er dead.

When I see afkers trying to hide, I do my best to get them killed.

Example,

Just last night there was a republic ally standing stealthed in Alderaan Civil War off to the side afk'ing. So I went over there and pulled him closer to the turret. Then he tried running off behind the turret and stand there. So me and my guildmate made sure the Empire players chased us towards the stealth afk'er. Our death's were well taken to get the afk'er dead.

LOL

Me and a guildie have been leading the repubes over to the afker as well during opposing faction warzones.

:D

Ever since this one guild on the Empire side got big. It seems like when ever they PvP on our side we always get lvl 11 to 14 that quit. Then re que kinda like they make alts in the Republic side just so they can get fast wins. It doesn't help I'm on a smaller server, so there's not that much WZ going on.

Well anyway what i'm getting at it i would rather get people that AFK so I can get some exp then que/join/everyone quits/160 sec. game over/ 1000 exp.... Rinse and repeat.