Next wave of invites (if everyone or near everyone isnt invited) more cancellations

cylak

Love how many peoples argument is that "they don get to play with their friends".

First off, nobody is forcing you to start playing the game and get ahead of your friends, you can simply wait for eachother..if you truly are good friends, then that should not be a problem. I for one, prefer lvling alone, then catch up with friends at max lvl.

Secondly I dont think anyone in here will mind that the people who keeps whining about when they get access cancel their "subs", most likely those people will be the ones that will keep up the constant whining for every single little thing.

Third...If you DID get in, but are complaining about your friends (again) not getting in, then as I said, wait for them, play another character. learn the first quests...then boost through them with your friends when you allrdy know them.

This "problem" is so gargantualy dramatized that sincerly hope they disregard it for what it is, straight up massive whining from a few players.

Probably 99% of the whiners who say they will cancel, wont do so.

Atleast I am gona enjoy the game no matter when I get in.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know. Those Cylaks, always suing people over the theft of their sweet rolls.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

Awesome! I think he deserted his own thread. I've been up for 24 hrs now and I think I'm delusional.

Cylak if you're out there please post! Need to feed on your anger! I'm getting bored, lol.

Well... I would be just fine dealing with lag, crashes, queues, etc. All so I am on equal footing with everyone else having the same problems. If you're fine waiting until everything dies down so you can have a smoother experience, that's great, but why should that be at everyone other person's expense?

Not at everyone's expense. The pre-order was available in July. Did you pre-order then? I can't tell you what to do, but I know as a guild leader I need to be informed on all AAA games. Sounds to me like you need to do a little more research to be prepared.

BioWare has stated since July the waves would be the order you redeemed ur preorder code. I am sorry you did not preorder in July like some of us. That is noy BW fault. That is a your problem. Get over it. TBH, if they stated EGA on the 15th you still would not have gotten in.

as title says

and they have plenty of right to cancel there preorder.

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

Awesome! I think he deserted his own thread. I've been up for 24 hrs now and I think I'm delusional.

Cylak if you're out there please post! Need to feed on your anger! I'm getting bored, lol.

Of course you're delusional. I am a meat popsicle. And You are Hallucinating Cylak's.

It must be evil Sith Mind Control from Darth Illiteracy, making you imagine his defunct apprentice.

--

Chained-Fei

If I am in line at a movie theatre. And you are behind me. Doesnt it make logical sense that I would get to pick a better seat than you? Or should we all stand at the back of the theatre until the entire audience is let in and waiting at the back then scramble for a seat?

Yes we all paid the same ammount of money for the ticket, but I got in line before you. Sucks to be you mate.

Don't we all get to watch the movie at the same time?

I kind of wish I never knew that they pushed the early access forward two days, having preordered on Sept 1st (which probably means I won't get in until Thursday anyway).

Like, SECRET emails to you July pre-orderers saying "HEY, GUESS THE DUCK WHAT! YOU GETS TO PLAY!!!"

Ignorance would've been bliss. Instead of sitting here on my day off, up at 7AM like a *****, waiting for some elusive email that more then likely won't appear.

The process makes sense for sure. First come, first serve.

Doesn't mean I like it though haha.

Whatevs, see you Terentatekies later.

as title says

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

I'm sorry but you pre-ordered when? Do you work?

I pre-ordered the first day AND had to work yesterday. How is it fair that you get to

a) play before I do

and

b) get to play while I'm at work

Answer. It's not. We both made decisions. I made the decision to pay for the game the day it came up for pre-order and made a decision to do something that puts food on my table. Just like you made a decision to pre-order later and do whatever it is you do.

Edited by Raniall

Oh how many times have I heard people threaten to quit games for what ever reason. I went through the fiasco of the launch of Aion, no one could play because of server crashes and 10 hour ques, horrific lag, servers taken down every few hours for a quick fix to this or that.

Although I would love to be playing right now I think the way this is being done is best, seems to be working so far.

And btw we only got two days early access to Aion.:rolleyes:

And one more thing people raged in the Aion forums to just like here.

Edited by Piteous

Cylak is the originator of this thread, the OP. Additionally, Cylak had a One-Hundred and twenty-four page thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=13025 that was closed...

All the arguments and all the reasons and explanations were given to Cylak, who then went on to create two more threads about the same topic, of which this is one.

Repeated examples and analogies were used, and even simple explanations of word usage were implemented to no Avail.

Really, it has approached hilarity at the failing in conception of basic concepts. I encourage everyone to read the 124 page thread.

--

Chained-Fei

Edited by Chainedfei

Game hasn't officially been released until the 20th. First reason complaints about lack of access are moot.

They're trying to keep the servers STABLE, so they don't crash and have even more whiney "fans" trolling away at them.

I pre-ordered during the final beta weekend. I don't much mind if I wait until the 19th to get access to the game, probably because I realise, while I won't be max level at the same time as those who got in first day of early access, when I do get there, basic tactics will have been made for most of the high level content so as a casual player, I'll have an easier job.

I also have other things which occupy my time. That helps relieve the pain, too. If it hurts so much, go outside, get some air. Have a cuppa... maybe go to work, or school, or if you have neither, find a job (unless you're incapable of work).

Added:

Oh how many times have I heard people threaten to quit games for what ever reason. I went through the fiasco of the launch of Aion, no one could play because of server crashes and 10 hour ques, horrific lag, servers taken down every few hours for a quick fix to this or that.

Although I would love to be playing right now I think the way this is being done is best, seems to be working so far.

And btw we only got two days early access to Aion.:rolleyes:

And one more thing people raged in the Aion forums to just like here.

Rift weren't much better, I don't think. Certainly had lag to forget. Now they've done their third or whatever server merging because people left the game because it was (frankly) poorly managed.

Edited by Dragonbaze

Cylak is the originator of this thread, the OP. Additionally, Cylak had a One-Hundred and twenty-four page thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=13025 that was closed...

All the arguments and all the reasons and explanations were given to Cylak, who then went on to create two more threads about the same topic, of which this is one.

Repeated examples and analogies were used, and even simple explanations of word usage were implemented to no Avail.

Really, it has approached hilarity at the failing in conception of basic concepts. I encourage everyone to read the 124 page thread.

--

Chained-Fei

ROFL Chaine XD Epic like

as title says

Do they? It's still before 12/15 so I would think it would make sense to get most of them done by then. Just because they started before 12/15 doesnt' mean everyone gets to.

So I ordered the game ages ago, forgot to read the mail properly, didnt redeem my code until November.

So now I have a choice. I can either cry like a little girl on the internet or I can just relax, read threads like this, laugh and in general.. be awesome.

Thank you Cylak. You make it so easy to choose awesome.

I seriously doubt how many folk thatare moaning about early game access are ADULTS. Sounds like alot of kids crying for mommy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This have struck my mind aswell...I sincerly hope that theese are not adults...maybe adults by age, but definetly not by mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.