Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patch 1.1 May make me resub to game(Is it coming this Tuesday?)

javatroyz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now in TOR, there is no reason to go to the Imperial Republic fleet, no reason to go back to Dormund Kass or Corascant. People hang out in their own instanced ship.

Imperial Fleet (or Republic one)

GTN.

FP entrances

Operations entrances

PvP Vendors

EndGame vendors

EVERY SINGLE PLANET commendation vendors

And you hang out on your ship?

A droid

Space missions.

Sometimes conversations...

Edited by JonathanCP

now in TOR, there is no reason to go to the Imperial Republic fleet, no reason to go back to Dormund Kass or Corascant. People hang out in their own instanced ship.

Imperial Fleet (or Republic one)

GTN.

FP entrances

Operations entrances

PvP Vendors

EndGame vendors

EVERY SINGLE PLANET commendation vendors

And you hang out on your ship?

A droid

Space missions.

Sometimes conversations...

I'm going off my own personal experiences. The imperial and republic fleets are usually empty. If that was the only GTN node then it would be different, but then again nobody uses the GTN anyway because it's just so much of a pain to use.

There isn't anyone there. For an entire server and it's supposed to be a high point of traffic there isn't that much people on a server. Servers just feel small, and feeling small for me takes away immersion. I don't feel as into the game if I don't see a bustle of people running around that wouldn't be too far from NYC. I want main cities to feel full. I want to feel like the server has people. I want to see where everyone hangs out. I want to see those high end raiders hanging out in raid gear and such. I want to see those pvpers with their valor 50 titles and high end speeders and such just relaxing between matches.

It doesn't seem like a usual MMO, I don't get that feeling of a central gathering point.

I'm going off my own personal experiences. The imperial and republic fleets are usually empty. If that was the only GTN node then it would be different, but then again nobody uses the GTN anyway because it's just so much of a pain to use.

There isn't anyone there. For an entire server and it's supposed to be a high point of traffic there isn't that much people on a server. Servers just feel small, and feeling small for me takes away immersion. I don't feel as into the game if I don't see a bustle of people running around that wouldn't be too far from NYC. I want main cities to feel full. I want to feel like the server has people. I want to see where everyone hangs out. I want to see those high end raiders hanging out in raid gear and such. I want to see those pvpers with their valor 50 titles and high end speeders and such just relaxing between matches.

It doesn't seem like a usual MMO, I don't get that feeling of a central gathering point.

I'm sorry your server feels empty.

Our Fleet usually has between 200-400 people on it every time I log in.

I have a guild, but we're all on different planets and levels already because we all had different head starts. Not to mention not everyone is always on at the same time even if they are the same level.

You could, and this will be a shocker, help others instead of just waiting around for folks to level up and carry you through instances.

Most be a weird server, used to have ques on it. Of course I pretty much stopped playing around new years. So things may have changed. Who knows.

I couldn't really find a class I could get into, I really dislike the lack of dual spec, I'm sorry but normally I would be a healer and would gladly heal whatever flash point people was recruiting for that was my level. However leveling as a healer sucks, even with a companion I still don't like it. Only story I could really get into was the Bounty Hunter. I tried to give republic a chance, but really I hate feeling like I'm on the losing team. And thats just what the story plays out to be, like you're only alive because the empire gave mercy. I was tired of feeling defeated every step of the way.

I'm not a huge fan of companions, and wish we got more at earlier levels.

Sure I'd be fine with no LFG tool, if servers were populous and we had a central gathering point where everyone went to craft, trade, and store their stuff.

now in TOR, there is no reason to go to the Imperial Republic fleet, no reason to go back to Dormund Kass or Corascant. People hang out in their own instanced ship. They talk to guild folks and ignore everyone else. It's either you run into people while leveling that want to do something or you move on.

There is 0 community in this game. I don't know who the big guilds are, I don't know who the hardcore guilds are, who the warzone elites are. Nobody knows who the scrub guilds are the terrible players. Only the vocal trolls.

And you say that there is no established community after you played only for week or two and we all gathered 3 weeks ago?

You sure you played this game and reached to your ship? To say ppl stay in ships when lots complain that ships are just "travel routes" when they were advertised as "homes". Hehe...do you even realize that you just said wow equivalent of "All the horde/allies stay in zeppelins/ships."

Great if there was some reason in your complains but obviously you haven't played almost at all and just trolling.

Funny... all I ever see on the republic fleet are people. Many people. USING THE GTN, getting groups for raids and flashpoints. On the very RARE chance doing the fleet datacron. You must play on th elowest population server and at the lowest peak time to play to not ever see anyone on the fleet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.