Patch 1.1 May make me resub to game(Is it coming this Tuesday?)

javatroyz

Wow, patch 1.1 looks amazing and maybe enough to save the game for further work to come. Will it be released this coming Tuesday?

I have cancelled my account but I am willing to resub because of 2 two things.

1) Biowares head tech rep has personally contacted me and gave me his Cell Number now thats outstanding customer service.

2) Patch 1.1

WoW... Very impressed Biowares! Blizzard never had this good of customer service or turn around time of problems!

/Love

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, patch 1.1 looks amazing and maybe enough to save the game for further work to come. Will it be released this coming Tuesday?

1) Biowares head tech rep has personally contacted me and gave me his Cell Number now thats outstanding customer service.

2) Patch 1.1

WoW... Very impressed Biowares! Blizzard never had this good of customer service or turn around time of problems!

/Love

You are easily won over.

Congratulations.

Stephen Reid seemed to indicate it will be the following Tuesday. I don't think it will be on the Test Realm long enough to go live this Tuesday, but he said it would not be "weeks", giving the impression it would be within the next two weeks.

2) Patch 1.1

/Love

Nice to see some positive feedback on the boards for a change. Don't let the hater get you down, just /ignore them

Stephen Reid seemed to indicate it will be the following Tuesday. I don't think it will be on the Test Realm long enough to go live this Tuesday, but he said it would not be "weeks", giving the impression it would be within the next two weeks.

Thank you.

Im so impressed right now that I'm willing to wait!

There's nothing interesting in 1.1... why are you so impressed?

This is trolling~ What you posted above!

Why I am impressed is because of the personal customer service I am receiving. The person even gave me a personal phone number and cell and I dont wait in a cue. Besides that he is willing on his off time to come into the office to serve me.

Now thats outstanding customer service!

This is trolling~ What you posted above!

Why I am impressed is because of the personal customer service I am receiving. The person even gave me a personal phone number and cell and I dont wait in a cue. Besides that he is willing on his off time to come into the office to serve me.

Now thats outstanding customer service!

Oh you were serious when you said they gave you a direct number?:) Haha!

Edited by Gungan

Again people try and shoot it down. So tired of it.

1.0.1a, b, and c as well as 1.1 are sure signs that Bioware knows what they're doing. They're fixing the bugs on the fly and even coming out with minor new content. They can't make everyone happy, as the people that say "you're fickle" or "you're easily won over. congratulations" have proved, but if someone has a stick that far up there then who cares about them.

My guess is that the guy is guildless.

I have a guild, but we're all on different planets and levels already because we all had different head starts. Not to mention not everyone is always on at the same time even if they are the same level.

Edited by Gungan

What attitude? I'm just frustrated that I have to wait so long to get anything done in this game, and that's a valid concern.

Its not a valid concern. Join a guild or make some friends. Its an MMO play it like one. The only time I spend "LFG" is how long it takes my other guildmates to travel to the flashpoint. Your problem isnt BWs.

Its not a valid concern. Join a guild or make some friends. Its an MMO play it like one. The only time I spend "LFG" is how long it takes my other guildmates to travel to the flashpoint. Your problem isnt BWs.

Good for you. Doesn't make it any less of a valid concern. I don't expect my higher level guildmates to jump when I call them for every heroic quest.

Edited by Gungan

What attitude? I'm just frustrated that I have to wait so long to get anything done in this game, and that's a valid concern.

I dunno I have a guild, random people that I met throughout the game that I can ask for a hand if needed etc etc...

If all else fail I have not much problem finding a PUG. But then again I am at a level where the majority is since I keep making alts :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.