Guild Deployment??????????????????

Brokenstatic

Ok I have 2 questions:

1.) The guild server we were deployed to is not live yet, thus most of my guildies have been accepted to play in day 1 of the EGA. With that said are they going to have to re-roll or are they going to be transfered to said server when it goes live?

2.) With the pre-order date exceptance to the EGA will most guilds have a lvl gap that will become a problem when most guilds get into game (person wise)?.

Please discuss :)

Ok I have 2 questions:

1.) The guild server we were deployed to is not live yet, thus most of my guildies have been accepted to play in day 1 of the EGA. With that said are they going to have to re-roll or are they going to be transfered to said server when it goes live?

I guess the answer is: none of the above. You can stay on the server you chose as a substitution and form your guild there. The fact that the other server is you pre-launch-guild-server doesn't matter much.

2.) With the pre-order date exceptance to the EGA will most guilds have a lvl gap that will become a problem when most guilds get into game (person wise)?.

Please discuss :)

Perhaps, but consider this: You can level multiple characters and if you have a specific set of people you want to play with, just level a character first, which you don't want to play as your main. And once all your people are online, you can make your "main" and get going.

I guess the answer is: none of the above. You can stay on the server you chose as a substitution and form your guild there. The fact that the other server is you pre-launch-guild-server doesn't matter much.

Perhaps, but consider this: You can level multiple characters and if you have a specific set of people you want to play with, just level a character first, which you don't want to play as your main. And once all your people are online, you can make your "main" and get going.

This.

I would recheck your guild area while logged as yourself, as DB said "This situation shouldn't be possible", Far as I know all early launched guilds are on currently live servers. Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to say, thank you Bioware, for producing an amazing game! I don't care if i have to wait a few days to get in your product is too amazing for me not to wait ;) Ignore the qq'ers and keep up the good work guys/girls, I <3 everything you've produced thus far. ATX FTW!!!!!

brought to you by the soon-to-be Darth Keldabe!

Edited by darriusfox

I would recheck your guild area while logged as yourself, as DB said "This situation shouldn't be possible", Far as I know all early launched guilds are on currently live servers. Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to say, thank you Bioware, for producing an amazing game! I don't care if i have to wait a few days to get in your product is too amazing for me not to wait ;) Ignore the qq'ers and keep up the good work guys/girls, I <3 everything you've produced thus far. ATX FTW!!!!!

brought to you by the soon-to-be Darth Keldabe!

I second that statement

Negative - my guild was in Beta (name is the Imperial Order and we were on the Leviathan server).

We have a couple of guild members who's accounts are live, but the rest of us are not. The only difference, our server is live and OP's is not.

Edited by GKGK

My guild was supposedly qualified early launched but I still haven't gotten an e-mail. Neither have many of my guildies. We registered on very nearly the first day of pre-registration. Either you're wrong when you say all pre-registered guilds have been deployed, or there's something bugged with my guild (Ministry of Happy, Master Zhar Lestin server).

My guild was supposedly qualified early launched but I still haven't gotten an e-mail. Neither have many of my guildies. We registered on very nearly the first day of pre-registration. Either you're wrong when you say all pre-registered guilds have been deployed, or there's something bugged with my guild (Ministry of Happy, Master Zhar Lestin server).

I never got an email, yet I'm ingame and so is the guild that I was a member of. Email is unreliable.

Log into the game. The topmost server should have a gold flag next to it. That's where your guild was created. Create a character there and everything should work.

You can also use the Guild function on this web site to see what server your guild was deployed to. Check that name against the server status page. Do you find a match?

If you are talking about being on Leviathan, Darth Malak or any other guild on a server from BETA, then THAT guild is NOT carrying over into the Live program.

Guilds carrying over are the guilds that were made in the Guild system here on the website.

If you didn't make one there, sorry no dice.

There is no beta server with guilds coming over to launch. No Leviathan, no Darth Malak. If for some reason servers DO come up with those names, they will NOT be the same server, they will NOT have your beta guild on them.

Edited by RSQViper

The pre-launch guild the OP is in seems to have been assigned to Rakata Mind Prison. Server status page says that server is up... maybe the folks saying it isn't need to try reloading their server list or perhaps it's at the top of the list (with a flag, it should be) and not in the middle where they'd normally look alphabetically?