The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So I married my companion

LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so nothing else happens once you reach maximum affection? no conversations when you board your ship with her pulling you by the hand in to the bedroom? That doesn't sound good. :(

That would be cool

However, I do have a question as well.

If you reach maximum affection, you have to marry them?

To be honest I think that is as realistic as possible!!! In real life you get married....then freck all else happens, conversation drys up, action in the bedroom becomes non existent!!! What more could of bioware done!!! Spot on in my opinion lol ;)

The only thing I've seen happen since getting hitched to my companion was receiving several in game mails from her tell me how awesome I am.

Sidebar : You guys have a horrible outlook on marriage. Been married, going on 9 years, to my best friend and its awesome.

To be honest I think that is as realistic as possible!!! In real life you get married....then freck all else happens, conversation drys up, action in the bedroom becomes non existent!!! What more could of bioware done!!! Spot on in my opinion lol ;)

Must be your marriage sucks, mine is not close to that and I have been married 10 years.

That would be cool

However, I do have a question as well.

If you reach maximum affection, you have to marry them?

I don't think we have to marry them, but the jedi knight and consular's romanceable padawans i would definately marry, couldn't stop staring at Kira's chest this morning in the jedi temple though :p

The only thing I've seen happen since getting hitched to my companion was receiving several in game mails from her tell me how awesome I am.

Sidebar : You guys have a horrible outlook on marriage. Been married, going on 9 years, to my best friend and its awesome.

So thats all I have to look forward to in my new marriage is email from my wife........

There are these things called "expansions" that you may have heard about. Rumor has it that such "expansions" sometimes included new content.

Cant say I have much faith in BioWare. Hopefully they shock me with real patches/updates showing they know what they are doing and getting things done.

I tried that. She didn't want to "risk" it.