BW patch in 50s only asap

ranlaen

Admit it the bolster system is a total fail and give us 50s only warfront.

The bolster system is a total fail you cannot expect a level 11 with few skills avaliable to them,missing slots of armor no expertise to event dent a pvp geared 50.

Great idea but its a fail 1

Admit it the bolster system is a total fail and give us 50s only warfront.

The bolster system is a total fail you cannot expect a level 11 with few skills avaliable to them,missing slots of armor no expertise to event dent a pvp geared 50.

Great idea but its a fail 1

there will be 50 only brackets soon however a newly dinged 50 won't put a dent in fully geared 50 either

Not looking forward to this patch. I hold my own against 50s in my 30s just fine (300k+ healing most matches) and now I'm going to be sitting in queue for hours at a time.

I'd rather get steamrolled once in a blue moon than never get to PvP.

Well, its better them than everyone between 10-49 dont you agree?

not really and I think the 50 only brackets are coming in way to early, they should wait till ~60% of the server pop is 50 otherwise the queues will be way too long

not really and I think the 50 only brackets are coming in way to early, they should wait till ~60% of the server pop is 50 otherwise the queues will be way too long

A test server patch isn't a live server patch.

This is the first major patch we've seen post-launch--we have no idea how long BW keeps major patches on their test servers before letting them go live.

By the end of the month, there will be enough 50s to fill out a bracket during the day. I'm worried about non-peak hours though.

Except 50s are destroying pvp for everyone else because of gear. What they should have done was restrict level 50 pvp gear until Feb.the bolstering system isnt perfect. they should have known that expertise would REALLY cause issues compared to none 50s. The reason this is coming is because lvl 50s in pvp gear are farming low levels. Dunno if you realize this or not, but 50s dont fight 50s in warzones, they target non 50s b/c they cant lose.

Except 50s are destroying pvp for everyone else because of gear. What they should have done was restrict level 50 pvp gear until Feb.the bolstering system isnt perfect. they should have known that expertise would REALLY cause issues compared to none 50s. The reason this is coming is because lvl 50s in pvp gear are farming low levels. Dunno if you realize this or not, but 50s dont fight 50s in warzones, they target non 50s b/c they cant lose.

Nah, what they should have done was add in PvP sets every 10 levels with expertise. They used to have these way back when in beta but I don't remember whether or not they had expertise.

Nah, what they should have done was add in PvP sets every 10 levels with expertise. They used to have these way back when in beta but I don't remember whether or not they had expertise.

they have gear u can buy at 20 and 40 with pvp currency, just doesnt have expertise. so its basically like pve gear.

This is just another aspect of the (God make it) pvp of this game that was just poorly developed.

My opinion is that yes there should be brackets and not only for the 50's.

Problem now is that those who rushed to 50 (and they had every right to do so, no complains here) had all the time to farm for champ and battlemaster gear , so even when they implement the 50's bracket those that just reach lvl 50 will have a major disadvantage.

The only solution i can think of right now would be to allow all players to acquire champ bags from early levels, usable after they get to 50 of course.

After all so far this game (pvp wise) is all about farming commendations and gear , if i am not mistaken and i do not think i am.

This is just another aspect of the (God make it) pvp of this game that was just poorly developed.

My opinion is that yes there should be brackets and not only for the 50's.

Problem now is that those who rushed to 50 (and they had every right to do so, no complains here) had all the time to farm for champ and battlemaster gear , so even when they implement the 50's bracket those that just reach lvl 50 will have a major disadvantage.

The only solution i can think of right now would be to allow all players to acquire champ bags from early levels, usable after they get to 50 of course.

After all so far this game (pvp wise) is all about farming commendations and gear , if i am not mistaken and i do not think i am.

People will be able to get full champion gear basically overnight once the 50 brackets get patched in.

The random will be taken out and with one round of dailies/weeklies you should be able to get decked out.

Hopefully they wait a couple weeks on putting out the 50v50, I dont think there are enough 50's on my server PvPing to make the que pop quickly/regularly.

Smartest thing i've read yet

I'm still confused why low level WZ comm gear has no expertise at all. The lower level sets they had during beta at least some expertise before they junked all of it in favor of lvl 50 only gear. that would have at least given lower levels 1 leg to stand on.

i fairly often manage to demolish 50s even with some pvp gear on marauder(48), however the thing thats bothering me is when they go for heal power ups or run away and call for reinforcement and then run around me like a morons thinking like:"LOL IM OWNING THIS SCRUB DERPS" when they clearly suck and deserve to be removed from this game.