Why didn't you pre-order earlier? (Not a QQ)

Blood_Burger

I genuinely would like to know why we all didn't order sooner.

For me it was a matter of performance. I was a long time beta tester and in each build up until stress test weekend my FPS was poor. I didn't want to pre-order a game that I wasn't sure would run well. Eventually it did get fixed.

I was well aware of the "up to 5 days" clause. So I'm not complaining.

Whats your excuse?

Edited by Blood_Burger

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't learn of the game before July and I didn't have money to set aside until September. I was also very sceptical to even try this game, due to having pre-ordered and gotten excited for MMOs in the past that ended up disappointing me. Edited by Senatsu

Because i didnt rly pay attention to this game until November, iam SO SORRY. And now iam punished for that by having 2 or 3 days EA while these guys are already LvL 40 on day 2...come on... i wouldve rather fight for a mob with 10000 people like in WoW first day.

Ive been following it for years. Ever since they cancelled the KOTOR launch. Personally I had an issue with my EA account that impeded an origin purchase.

Not QQing either. I think its a great thing were going to be experiencing soon, and while my "instant gratification" voice is yapping like a purse dog, I know Bioware is going to make the wait worth it!

I figure skepticism and wariness are the top reasons.

Me? I pre-ordered day one, but only because I got some cash for my birthday I didn't know what else to spend it on. That, and I'm the kinda guy who even had a blast playing DA2, so I was confident that another Bioware RPG was likely to be to my enjoyment.

My excuse was simple, wasn't going to preorder til I knew how long i'd be waiting for the release.

Same, I've been waiting for over a decade for Elite 4.. wow.. closer to 2 decades now lol.

Not going to pre-order something untill it looks for certain that its going to release within a few months.

Ive been following it for years. Ever since they cancelled the KOTOR launch. Personally I had an issue with my EA account that impeded an origin purchase.

Not QQing either. I think its a great thing were going to be experiencing soon, and while my "instant gratification" voice is yapping like a purse dog, I know Bioware is going to make the wait worth it!

Rofl purse dog.

Same as the OP, I don't buy a game id I don't get to test it personally, as is common for MMOs today, they all have that "open beta" promotion thing on before release and somehow they chose to punish those who fall for that and kinda rewarded blind faith with that EGA programm... :/

I genuinely would like to know why we all didn't order sooner.

For me it was a matter of performance. I was a long time beta tester and in each build up until stress test weekend my FPS was poor. I didn't want to pre-order a game that I wasn't sure would run well. Eventually it did get fixed.

I was well aware of the "up to 5 days" clause. So I'm not complaining.

Whats your excuse?

Sheer laziness. Yep, I regret it now. What can you do?

I had been waiting for this game for a long time, even had a guild lined up etc, ready to go.. and then found out.. No Oceanic people allowed! That was it for me..

But then some friends convinced me that this was going to be a great game in November, so i jumped back in.. and with everything that has happened since, i'm almost regretting not sticking with my original decision.

I didnt know that the preorder date mattered so, i finally did it back in september. But then game stop kind of screwed me by not letting me know they didnt have any pre order codes left. (i had assumed they would call or email me them closer to the launch date.) So when i finally found out they were out it was late november and i had to redo the order through orgin.

So im not expecting to get in any time soon. Day 5 or 6 if im lucky.