Premades

Vetorept

I thought premades are supposed to fight other premades or is that a myth? All night long I and whatever team I get stuck on have been getting steamrolled by premades. These guys are the Chuck Norris ninja olympics Jett Li on steroids e-sportsmen of the year.

Warzones got really one-sided when the premades geared up. These guys will score 5 points in like 3 minutes in Huttball then spend the rest of the time farming the "noobs" for medals. There's no way for ungrouped, uncoordinated teams to compete with these well oiled machines who are probably on TS3 together too.

If there's gonna be a 50 bracket there needs to be a premade bracket too because the premades are worse than 50's vs. 10's were.

Edited by Vetorept

It was just bad luck that I got put on a server with very active Empire PVP groups, while my own Republic side is lackluster at best. But the result is that I have played about a dozen matches today and only won two (one of which did not register due to the tracking bug.) This should not happen. PVP is very important to me as end game content goes, and it's simply not fun. Not because of OP classes, bad maps, or CC, but because it's impossible to compete with a well oiled machine. Edited by CzarTim

yea its a total joke. I mean it's not like being premade doesn't give a advantage by itself but when you couple it with good gear it's pointless to even try. sometimes you are lucky and get into the good team where you will be farming the other team in a couple of minutes after being 5-0 up but most of the time your not. PvP is a joke right now and brackets are needed both for premades but also for lvls and gear.

PVP in this game is a mess. clearly bioware and their team of experienced pvp developers did nothing to properly prepare of think of future issues with their mechanics. bioware is becoming really frustrating atm, and they're REALLY delusional with the way they expect their fanbase to wait for them to implement all these bloated promises they keep raving about.

They really have a naive faith in the integrity of their player base. group queuing shouldn't have been implemented til they could insure balancing of it.

First it was the level 50's...

Now it's the premades.

People will never be happy unless they're winning. Why don't you try making some friends with good pvp'rs and running a premade of your own? Oh wait, that requires a bit more effort then having everything handed to you on a silver platter.

By the way you can only ever queue 4 people so it's not a true premade, at all. It's 4 people queing together out of 8... the whiners have already made it so a guild can't actually form a real premade for warzones.

Edited by Ajwilson

First it was the level 50's...

Now it's the premades.

People will never be happy unless they're winning. Why don't you try making some friends with good pvp'rs and running a premade of your own? Oh wait, that requires a bit more effort then having everything handed to you on a silver platter.

By the way you can only ever queue 4 people so it's not a true premade, at all. It's 4 people queing together out of 8... the whiners have already made it so a guild can't actually form a real premade for warzones.

4 people in a premade win huttball everytime unless they are terrible. Since it is clear you are one of those steamrolling people in a premade, I challenge you to queue solo only and enjoy the face pounding you will get over and over.

Warzone for me is kinda hit and miss, I'm a level 50 marauder in the rage spec. I'm a little squishy but I can put a pretty amount of hurt on people. But I once played huttball and about 6 people were between level 10-20.. The opponents had at least 3 level 50's.. I was screwed :p Same thing some times I come in to a group with a bunch of level 50's and we win with 6-0.. Hey as long as I can get my daily's and weekly's :p

Cry more , i dont want to get punished cause i enjoy PVP with my friends

Nobody stops you from making friends of your own.

This is after all a MMO

Instead of crying on the forums , try a /1 looking for people for PVP

its not that hard , jesus cry baby's

Cry more , i dont want to get punished cause i enjoy PVP with my friends

Nobody stops you from making friends of your own.

This is after all a MMO

Instead of crying on the forums , try a /1 looking for people for PVP

its not that hard , jesus cry baby's

You're not the one getting steam rolled by fully geared 50 pre mades. You try that and come say that again.

4 people in a premade win huttball everytime unless they are terrible. Since it is clear you are one of those steamrolling people in a premade, I challenge you to queue solo only and enjoy the face pounding you will get over and over.

You're right. Four good players can win huttball easily. Four bad players can also cause four good players to lose huttball when they should be winning. Full eight man premades belong in any game with instanced PVP. Seems like you're also implying that raiding guilds should only be able to bring four guild members along to a raid and have to PUG the other half of the raid.

Think about what you're saying, guys.

On that note, I do believe premades should only face premades. That doesn't work when you can't make a full premade though. The system needs to be adjusted.

You're not the one getting steam rolled by fully geared 50 pre mades. You try that and come say that again.

Dont assume much , i have a low level alt and i get steamrolled to...

**** happens , deal with it , cant have everything going your way

But i'm not one who comes to the forums and cry about it.

Reasons why premades exist are numerous

1)Organised PVP is more fun

2)Playing with friends

3)NOT wanting to play with people who dont go for objectives

If you take premades away you might as well kill PVP

On top of that , you can only queue up with 4 max , so premades are forced to play with pugs as well.

Instead of crying on forums , try to communicate with your teams , i play solo allot as well and i carry pugs also to victory's IF they help eachother

The point is: everyone who says: "premades are nothing special, we can't help it if we are pro, I just wanna play with my friends."

These folks should have no problem going up against other premades, and for the guy who suggested communicating with your team- the premades are on vent, TS3 or Mumble with each other. You try to type out instructions while getting grav round spam in your face.

Edited by Vetorept

I tryed it and it worked for me , so maybe you should try it yourself ?

If your a healer , you dont need somebody on vent yelling at you HEAL ME PLEASE IM A BALL CARRIER

If your a a DPS , you dont need to hear on vent : IM UNDER ATTACK BALLCARRIER

If your a tank , you dont need to be told , i'm a ballcarrier put Guard on me

If your a sorc , you dont need to be told , stand there and pull me up

Jesus , people have brain of their own and they dont use it , thats the problem in pugs

Motivate them and talk to them , communication = win

These folks should have no problem going up against other premades

We don't, but why should we wait forever if there's no other group to match us up with?

You try to type out instructions while getting grav round spam in your face.

I do, every time I'm not in a full group with my guild. It works, and most people listen, it just takes a little initiative.

Those points aside, the max you can queue with is 4 players. For an 8 man team, that's not much of a premade. It's impossible for a game to consistently provide absolutely, perfectly balanced teams. When I read these threads, I don't hear what you're saying, I just hear "whinewhinewhineomgwhine." Maybe you just lose at PvP because the other guys play better than you do.

I am curious as to what people's responses to my guild's situation would be, honestly. I sympathize with those who are for and against premades, but consider this;

I play in a very casual guild. We do PVE, PVP and even roleplay (Yep) and do all of it because we are friends. Lately we have been on a PVP bender and have been enjoying it quite a lot. The problem lies in this.

We are 'okay' PVPers. We are good against ungrouped people, but we consistantly get steamrolled against OTHER premades. So where is the justice for us? If we are not allowed to make premades against non-premades anymore, we will be forced to play seperately (which none of us wish to do and will simply stop queueing) or we will be forced to play against other premades (which roflstomp us, since we are not fulltime PVPers.)

In my opinion the system is fine as it is now. Premades do not dominate the warzone (By being a full 8) and yet you can still go with groups of friends and enjoy yourselves. This is as balanced as it is going to get. Any more either way will be unbalanced.

Edited by NomineImperator

Cross server anything ruins the whole community and a big part of having "rivals"

Open World PvP is always there if your server's PvP community is so active. Doesn't matter who you fight in WZ as long as it's a challenge instead of lolpugs.

Open World PvP is always there if your server's PvP community is so active. Doesn't matter who you fight in WZ as long as it's a challenge instead of lolpugs.

If the world wasnt instanced and there were republic's to be found sure.

Your just another whiner about premades :)

Edited by Dannyj_