Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Grand Inquisitor's Bracers and Belt

Anthansu

Hi everyone,

anyone of you got an idea where i can find Grand Inquisitor´s Bracers and Belt(orange Item,modable)?

I´am already searching for a looong loong time(farming mobs on belsavis and Voss)but no friggin dropp -.-

Perhaps some here knows where they dropp, or another way to get them.

• 2 weeks later...
They must be random world drops and from high level lockboxes. I found the Grand Inq belt on the GTN one day. Yesterday, I had bounty hunter orange bracers drop from an elite on Belsavis. So they are there, just most likely extremely extremely rare world drops.

I believe most of the socketed waist/wrist items are random world drops. I had a pair of bracers drop doing a 2+ Heroic quest on Taris, I bought a belt off the GTN. There are more than just one set of these items as well. I personally have inquisitor wrists and a saber marshall belt. I just checked the GTN everyday and one day I found the belt there for 1000 credits, sweet deal imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the bracers from a level ~40 pvp daily reward box. Got a BH belt for their set from a blue box that was a reward for a mission on Hoth.

There are a few mobs that have a chance to drop them, otherwise they are random.

Sold the bracers for 150k and selling the BH belt for 200k. At 50 there is no reason to use orange slotted items like that.

Got the bracers from a level ~40 pvp daily reward box. Got a BH belt for their set from a blue box that was a reward for a mission on Hoth.

There are a few mobs that have a chance to drop them, otherwise they are random.

Sold the bracers for 150k and selling the BH belt for 200k. At 50 there is no reason to use orange slotted items like that.

There are indeed sir. My custom belt has more endurance and willpower but 1 less crit than the tier 3 rakata equivalent, and I got it 3 days after turning 50....

don't. go get your alloys, roll 400 synthweaving, and craft your rakata belt/bracers. if you're really into it, do it until you crit for the augment slot.

crit-crafted rakata = best inslot in the game (unless there's something i'm missing ... and you don't prioritize expertise)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.