• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

iif they warned us UP FRONT it would be in order of Pre orders

I WOULD HAVE DONE SO SOONER!!!!

Ohh, they did. Obviously you were oblivious to the emails, website announcements, faqs. I guess you were waiting for a personal call from Bioware to spell it all out for you?

With all the rage caused by staggered EGA, I am hoping, praying that Bioware will drop this crap about phasing in pre-order customers.

They should hopefully by now realize it is the worst idea in MMORPG history no one cares about lag we do however care that because we were unable to preorder before others, we are less important in Bioware's eyes.

We are all paying customers who want to play an MMO competitively, it's not fair to allow such huge headstarts because they are favoring people who were able to purchase the game earlier.

This will kill the economy and any hope elitists have at server firsts.

Please keep this thread alive and ask/beg Bioware to just let us all in already.

agree because with the self rightious nonsense already being spewed by those that are in, its going to get DAMN UGLY around here if everyone not getting in today and those not in are forced to listen to those in sit on boards and insult them all day.

BOY: i really like you....GIRL:*remains silent*..BOY: Ok, i love you...GIRL:*remains silent*...BOY: i never want let u go...GIRL:*stilll silent*....BOY kisses girl.....BOY eats girl..... GIRL was doritos the whole time... <3

dude i love ur sig

Edited by capetorial

Naa, those were fickle, impatient children. Seeing them go brings a tear to my eye.

Of course you don't care because you are not the one losing money...BW/EA will be.

I don't understand why people like you and others continue to provoke and troll unhappy players. You act like we have no rights to speak up about poor customers service.

I may have to start flagging people like you who just continue to troll and provoke us. It clearly states on the forum rules no provoking.

You may not agree with me or others but please stop with the name calling, and provoking us. I will start flagging people now. Beware.

Every game has a bad point that people mock for years to come.

This staggered release is going to be SW:TOR's.

I'm not complaining but most people, especialy long time MMO players, know there is always one point you mock about a certain game.

The sad point for me was when folks over on DCUO started mocking this. If those buggers are mocking then you know something is wrong.

Edited by Gomla

Of course you don't care because you are not the one losing money...BW/EA will be.

I don't understand why people like you and others continue to provoke and troll unhappy players. You act like we have no rights to speak up about poor customers service.

I may have to start flagging people like you who just continue to troll and provoke us. It clearly states on the forum rules no provoking.

You may not agree with me or others but please stop with the name calling, and provoking us. I will start flagging people now. Beware.

It also stated on the forums - for a very long time, that your EGA is based on when you redeemed your pre-order code.

Edited by Theodrid

What poor customer service? You got exactly what you paid for, no more, no less. Well, could be more due to the 2 days added to the EGA.

With all the rage caused by staggered EGA, I am hoping, praying that Bioware will drop this crap about phasing in pre-order customers.

They should hopefully by now realize it is the worst idea in MMORPG history no one cares about lag we do however care that because we were unable to preorder before others, we are less important in Bioware's eyes.

We are all paying customers who want to play an MMO competitively, it's not fair to allow such huge headstarts because they are favoring people who were able to purchase the game earlier.

Please keep this thread alive and ask/beg Bioware to just let us all in already.

You people are so selfish...

hey i agree, no name-calling should be happening. but at the point that someone is complaining about the conditions of the contract they read and understood, i can see how insults happen. personally, i dont like ppl to be upset (unless theyre my opponent then smacktalkin's all good!) but you shouldnt flag left and right from mild insults. plus, i dont think anyone's insulted you directly

I am sorry that you preordered in OCT, if you knew you were going to play you should have preordered in July Like me and others who were first in.

when I think about people playing right now it really pisses me off. I wanted to pick a decent name and not something like Healsforgew.......

Oh please, picking a name only involves creativity. I could still go on WoW and create a name I was perfectly happy with, despite all of the players who are already there.

... If "Healsforgew" is the best you can come up with, than I'm not surprised your worried about your name options.

This is the main reason i decided to stick around the next couple days. I would hopefully think today made them understand the issue with how they implemented their EGA and they will just wise up and drop the rest of the pre-order base in over the next day or two.

Ok, we either have people complaining about not pre-ordering on time, or we have people complaining about lag and that the servers are overflown with people, the mobs dont re spawn quick enough, to much spam bla bla bla.

The staggered release date is honestly the best decision made for early access as it eliminates those annoying first day issues.

And what will happend 20th when servers get back up?

First, people care about lag...I'm sure you would be hear complaining up a storm if they let you and others in and it was laggy. I'd much rather wait a couple extra days than start with everyone at once and have to fight for mobs in a laggy zone.

Since day one they said the earlier you pre order the better chance you have to get in earlier on the early access, don't get mad if you didn't pre order early.

P.S. Server firsts suck, I really don't care about peoples need to toot there own horn because they blew past one of the biggest parts of the game so they can say they got to 50 first.