lvl 50 by end of early access?

Scan

Well just logged off and level 25.

Will have a wee nap then back on it.

I remember people saying there would be no lvl 50's by the end of the EA period.

I think there will, there were people higher than me when i logged off (not many though..)

Edited by Scan

Dont worry though... cause they dont gain any advantage over the people who dont even get to start playing when they hit 50. /sarcasm

I'm not worried. Most (not all) who are 50 before EA even ends are the same people that will be extreemly bored, complaining about no content, and eventually leaving the game.

Keep in mind I said most, not all. Some will simply role alts and wait for the population to catch up. Some others will join forces with the other 50's and farm the 5mans and be one of the best geared people in there first guild raid. But most will QQ then quit.

Fair play, some of my guild members who are currently in are in the 20 bracket (or were last night) so I can see 50s occurring during EGA. I myself won't get a massive go at EGA until Monday 19th due to work, but I plan on getting 50 before Christmas at least.

Only advantage I see is the ablity to reserve names.

I got both names I wanted but missed on one I wanted for a friend.

Market advantage... being the first to stock X item = you get rich.

PVP advantage for PVP servers... self explanatory

Rest XP = free leveling for doing nothing while others cant even play

Getting a chance to kill X boss first = prestige/bragging rights

Getting to see cool stuff first.

Names.

need i go on?

Sure, if you skip all the content (and lets face it - the story/cutscenes/dialogs are a big part of SWTORs content) and just level it should not bee too difficult to hit 50 before early acces is over.

Of course in this way you might have robbed yourself of everything that this game makes fun or special, but everybody enjoys different things.

Lol, the one good thing it could have to hit 50 before launch date is that you could cancel/send back your preorder because "there is nothing more to do/see" and thus saving the money for SWTOR while still playing a char up to lvl50, if that was all that you care about ;-)

I remember people saying there would be no lvl 50's by the end of the EA period.

I think there will, there were people higher than me when i logged off (not many though..)

How far did you get in Beta?

As the levelling does slow down 30+

Oh yay. Its going to be so fun leveling up on a PvP server on my one day of early access while level 50s camp lower level areas because theres nothing to do at 50. I just love how this is turning out.

that will be you in a week or 2 my friend. Might aswell quit now.

(There are some people visiting every city and taking journals of their experience which is even more lulz. )

Are one of thos peope lol You Shuld take time to enjoy The stoyry and lore specialy when it loocks really intresting 2 aa Cant wait for my Invite and Enjoy the lore

Im glad i just didnt pick a PvP sever, not much fun in trying to enjoy the story when your being ganked by a lvl 50

I will likely play a rp server because of that, much more fun to flag yourself for pvp when you feel like it. Don't much like being forced to pvp, although i do enjoy pvp itself.

Surely it's possible, but you see: Players like you are not the usual suspects. I had 4 weeks of beta-access and I got as far as Level 25 with my first character and Level 12 with my second. And when I checked this morning at 3.00 am CET there was 1 player at level 19, none at 16 to 18, a few at 13 to 15 and the majority was below 13.

So yes: You may hit 50 by the end of the week if you continue like that, but don't expect to have many players in your level-range.

i really feel bad for anyone who picks a pvp server on the 20th.

Especially those of us who will play Republic. I have tested this game for months and in no way did I anticipate such a poor implementation of EGA.

• Wz exploits
  • After one day, people are already lvl 30+
  • Only 5 waves a day with no indication of when people will be able to play
  • Zero communication

I am very disappointed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.