EGA handled very poorly

Fainz

Ordered on the 21st and I have been in since Wave 1. Guess being European has nothing to do wit it, as I live in Europe

Me too. Virtually 5 minutes after EA started. Also Europe, but i can sympathize, as his situation is unfair. Unlike many other entitled crybabies.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My tears made them, your a s s licking smudged it. If only you had the balls to talk to me that way face to face but you don't. No wonder you talk so much bullcrap.

Oh dear. I made it angry. Quick, someone play some soothing music before E-Conan busts through my screen and fites me.

Every post of yours is laden with the word stupid.

Were you psychologically abused as a child?

Yes.

Although if its any consolation, I don't need the word to describe every post of yours. It's self evident how much of a crying, whining idiot you are.

Edited by McVade

Oh dear. I made it angry. Quick, someone play some soothing music before E-Conan busts through my screen and fites me.

"Fights"

The clear indication of superior intellect and the absolute opposite of "stupid". :rolleyes:

Oh the irony.

Completely irrelivant post since you knew the terms since day 1 (or should have, if you did not that is on you).

Play or don't, but shut up either way!

I think I'll play. Oh wait I can't because of this staggered launch.

All I see from this thread and others like it is:

"other people got something before me in a queueing system and that is dashed unfair"

Yes there will be people who get to level 50 before you (legitimately or otherwise), but I'm still struggling to understand how this will affect your gameplay or enjoyment.

For every player that gets to level 50 before you, does a nasty man come to you house and poke you with a sharp stick? Or is your character forced to endure the complete works of Bryan Adams at high volume?

No, you are completely unaffected and able to go about your business.

Your turn will come to enjoy the FREE BONUS EARLY ACCESS

Edit to add:

I bet all the whiners magically disappear when their "your saga begins" email lands....

Edited by Oakmend

PPl keep saying u got extra days.Ppl payed for those extra days.Not a gift not anything.Just payed 5 more pounds to make it happen.Btw bioware keeps that message of "Up to 5 days" until now,which is false advertisment(cause especially now they know!!).So according to most of u up until november (e.g.) bioware had about 1million preoders(eg again) but still saying up to 5 days.What???They didn't know that for exapmle someone who bought his game in september(eg) would not get 5 days but rather 2 or 3?Some sipmle math 1.5millinon * 5 =7.5 million.Hmm not just 5£ when u add it all up.So myt point is this get in or not on early game access i don't give a rats a£$.What i do care is stupid ppl thinking that all this is right.Not to mention the break they seem to making every 5 waves.I can feel for both sides but so many idiotic points of view from both sides!!!Yes i love bioware,yes i love star wars,but if sth is wrong it is wrong.U lads can stop sucking up.U are not getting in earlier saying "oooo yes bioware,u are great,good call with the EGA"!!grow a pair Edited by Easley

PPl keep saying u got extra days.Ppl payed for those extra days.Not a gift not anything.Just payed 5 more pounds to make it happen.Btw bioware keeps that message of "Up to 5 days" until now,which is false advertisment(cause especially now they know!!).So according to most of u up until november (e.g.) bioware had about 1million preoders(eg again) but still saying up to 5 days.What???They didn't know that for exapmle someone who bought his game in september(eg) would not get 5 days but rather 2 or 3?So myt point is this get in or not on early game access i don't give a rats a£$.What i do care is stupid ppl thinking that all this is right.Not to mention the break they seem to making every 5 waves.I can feel for both side but so many idiotic points of view from both sides!!!Yes i love bioware,yes i love star wars,but if sth is wrong it is wrong.U lads can stop sucking up.U are not getting in earlier saying "oooo yes bioware,u are great,good call with the EGA"!!grow a pair

The **** lol.

"Fights"

The clear indication of superior intellect and the absolute opposite of "stupid". :rolleyes:

Oh the irony.

It was a deliberate mistype in a completely sarcastic post. Kinda hard to miss the red squiggly lines under anything I misspell, after all.

But, I'll give you style points for that one. "When in doubt, spellcheck them" is a powerful rebuttal strategy.

Edited by McVade

PPl keep saying u got extra days.Ppl payed for those extra days.Not a gift not anything.Just payed 5 more pounds to make it happen.Btw bioware keeps that message of "Up to 5 days" until now,which is false advertisment(cause especially now they know!!).So according to most of u up until november (e.g.) bioware had about 1million preoders(eg again) but still saying up to 5 days.What???They didn't know that for exapmle someone who bought his game in september(eg) would not get 5 days but rather 2 or 3?Some sipmle math 1.5millinon * 5 =7.5 million.Hmm not just 5£ when u add it all up.So myt point is this get in or not on early game access i don't give a rats a£$.What i do care is stupid ppl thinking that all this is right.Not to mention the break they seem to making every 5 waves.I can feel for both sides but so many idiotic points of view from both sides!!!Yes i love bioware,yes i love star wars,but if sth is wrong it is wrong.U lads can stop sucking up.U are not getting in earlier saying "oooo yes bioware,u are great,good call with the EGA"!!grow a pair

oh mylanta

Prime example of a "mature adult" on these forums.

Yeah, you're right. All the mature adults post nonsensical whinging about not getting earlier than early access on these forums. If only I'd grow up.

Edited by McVade

Only thing I have a complaint about is the lack of any type of schedule. If BW had made a post of an approximate time people will play many of these issues would be resolved right there. Naturally BW is not going to be able to please everyone but that would calm most people.

I'm failing to see why anyone who didn't pre order immediately is whining about not getting in first day... if you pre ordered at any point after July well I really can't see how you ever thought you'd been in within the first few days.

The pre orders will have hugely spiked in July when everyone who was following this game closely pre ordered when we were told in no uncertain terms that its first come first served for Early Access. I knew I would want to be in straight away... I pre ordered within hours... I got in first wave. Bioware sure stuck with their plan in my case.

So until there is only 2-3 days left of Early Access and you still haven't gotten in despite pre ordering in say August-September-October, everyone who is crying and threatening to cancel are really just spoilt children throwing a tantrum.

Now... do I think Bioware could be letting more people in faster? Yea I do... my PVP server didn't even open a second instance of Tython yesterday evening, there was zero lag, all very smooth. So yea I was confused about the lack of people, I ended up on the Republic Fleet with about 15 others so it didn't seem great for finding groups.

But I don't claim to know Biowares plan for all this, perhaps first day was meant to be very light on players to make sure the servers were 100%... hopefully today there will be a bigger increase in waves. I sure hope so as I'd like some more people to play with!

i ordered and registerd my preorder code on the 21 july and im not in guess why becuse i live in eruope

Strange. I pre-ordered on the 21st July, but didn't get my code til the 24th, when I applied it. I got in on wave 4.

I'm at least half expecting us all to be in by the end of tomorrow, allowing the "Pre-order now and get in up to 5 days early" adverts that have been around the last few weeks true. That's probably also why they started 7 days early.

Edited by Darzil

Only thing I have a complaint about is the lack of any type of schedule. If BW had made a post of an approximate time people will play many of these issues would be resolved right there. Naturally BW is not going to be able to please everyone but that would calm most people.

then when they didn't meet the schedule perfectly... you'd see even more whining than now...

They invite people, but they don't know how many of the invites will actually log on, or when... they want to distribute them across servers and not all be on one... I think they might have just been playing it safe on the first day.