Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Level 25 Legacy - Where's my reward?

Cranberries

30 minutes of dedicated exercise is plenty and the vast, vast, very very vast majority of people do not get even close to that.

Please ride your high horse off into the sunset. Careful you don't get dizzy from the oxygen loss.

Running for 30 minutes in the morning then sitting in a computer chair for 8 to 12 hours is no where near healthy. It's not a high horse. It's common sense. You can run an hour a day. You'll still be fat and out of shape if that is all you do then sit in a chair the rest of the day.

And lol @ "the vast, vast, very very vast majority of people do not get even close to that."

I am so so so so so sorry. God forbid they take a break at the 2-4-6-8 hour marks and do something.

Being fat and making excuses is FUN!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running for 30 minutes in the morning then sitting in a computer chair for 8 to 12 hours is no where near healthy. It's not a high horse. It's common sense. You can run an hour a day. You'll still be fat and out of shape if that is all you do then sit in a chair the rest of the day.

And lol @ "the vast, vast, very very vast majority of people do not get even close to that."

I am so so so so so sorry. God forbid they take a break at the 2-4-6-8 hour marks and do something.

Being fat and making excuses is FUN!

Sorry, but your scope is narrow and imprecise. I'm betting you're very young. As you might know, people of your age and intellect are hardheaded and trolly in nature, so there's little point in trying to change your mind. Thus, I won't.

You'll eventually learn some real life lessons. When you get some responsibilities. :)

i know... get it tatooed on ur a s s then walk down the steet butt naked so we can all laugh at you.

I can imagine it, "I am full epic", like a tiny black speck on a giant field of pasty white ;)

That said, I suspect OP is epic troll.

Edited by dingoperson

I recently hit level 25 legacy. This requires, largely, farming the following amount of legacy points:

244,500 x 25 = 6,112,500

Where's my reward. Implementing something which is pointless and saying "it will be implemented later" is poor form in my honest opinion. I'd rather the legacy system be disabled because when it goes live, I'm going to have a large advantage over everyone because of my legacy level.

PS: for level 25 legacy I'd like all my alts to start with the title "Servent of Clarissa" [main char name]

How exactly did you grind out 25 levels of it? just curious :)

How exactly did you grind out 25 levels of it? just curious :)

Raid mobs give close to 1000 exp per kill. On 16 man, notably the Pylons, there are mobs with 50k~ health and 6 of them. Requiring 1 tank and 1 healer because they do no damage, you can farm about 10~ of these packs (60,000~ legacy points) in less than 20 minutes.

Simply reset.

Raid mobs give close to 1000 exp per kill. On 16 man, notably the Pylons, there are mobs with 50k~ health and 6 of them. Requiring 1 tank and 1 healer because they do no damage, you can farm about 10~ of these packs (60,000~ legacy points) in less than 20 minutes.

Simply reset.

Still find it funny that your xp numbers are off.

Well I know legacy increases in exp per level, but it's nothing substantial. It's 1000 more exp for another legacy level. How are my numbers off though?

Wait, you just point out how they are off, then ask me how they are off?

Wait, you just point out how they are off, then ask me how they are off?

I said in my OP that the legacy level increased by 1000 per level. Thus the number was a mere average. Obviously it's more than the number I listed but that's largely irrelevant. The point was to show how utterly silly it is to implement a 'reward' scheme without rewards, because when said 'rewards' are implemented certain players will have a huge advantage.

wow. you might be the biggest nerd on the planet. well done.

well, ok... OP may be in contention for biggest nerd on the planet.

Uh.....pot calling the kettle black?

OP: sorry, but this game has way more important things to work on than the legacy prizes.

I said in my OP that the legacy level increased by 1000 per level. Thus the number was a mere average. Obviously it's more than the number I listed but that's largely irrelevant. The point was to show how utterly silly it is to implement a 'reward' scheme without rewards, because when said 'rewards' are implemented certain players will have a huge advantage.

It also told you when you got the legacy level, the first one, that it was not implemented yet.

So it is utterly silly to complain that they let you get something early.

BioWare: "Hey guys, we've got this awesome Legacy system in the works. It's not -completely- finished yet, but it will definitely come in the future. We did implement a very small taste of things to give you an idea of things to come later.

Players: "Okay, we understand, having a last name is cool, thanks! We're looking forward to more content in the future."

BioWare: "We're happy that you like it, just remember, that's the only bit of content that is out right now, the rest is coming."

Player: "*** BIOWARE I JUST CAPPED YOUR LEGACY SYSTEM 3 WEEKS AFTER THE GAME CAME OUT WHERE IS MY SPECIAL CONTENT"?

Uh.....pot calling the kettle black?

OP: sorry, but this game has way more important things to work on than the legacy prizes.

This is true. I'm just amazed why people are going to sub for a beta. That's what the game currently is. Hell, 1.1 doesn't even fix a myriad of gamebreaking issues and to boot - the game is still buggy.

Why is everyone so upset with what someone else does with there time?

Half the people calling nerd, will make the same thread when they get to 25 and realise they can't do anything.

Calling people out over the internet isn't cool or clever, and you just look like a spoilt kid.

Answer the question, or move along.

Anyway the system is flawed, when it's finally implemented a handful of people are going to have it at 25, gaining a possible advantage over others. It should just stay at level 1 until there ready to implement all the features.

Why is everyone so upset with what someone else does with there time?

Half the people calling nerd, will make the same thread when they get to 25 and realise they can't do anything.

Calling people out over the internet isn't cool or clever, and you just look like a spoilt kid.

Answer the question, or move along.

Anyway the system is flawed, when it's finally implemented a handful of people are going to have it at 25, gaining a possible advantage over others. It should just stay at level 1 until there ready to implement all the features.

tytyty

this is common sense, this is what i meant.

I recently hit level 25 legacy. This requires, largely, farming the following amount of legacy points:

244,500 x 25 = 6,112,500

Where's my reward. Implementing something which is pointless and saying "it will be implemented later" is poor form in my honest opinion. I'd rather the legacy system be disabled because when it goes live, I'm going to have a large advantage over everyone because of my legacy level.

PS: for level 25 legacy I'd like all my alts to start with the title "Servent of Clarissa" [main char name]

Get outside the house. My god, I thought i played quite a bit, level 25 legacy?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.