Level 25 Legacy - Where's my reward?

Cranberries

I recently hit level 25 legacy. This requires, largely, farming the following amount of legacy points:

244,500 x 25 = 6,112,500

Where's my reward. Implementing something which is pointless and saying "it will be implemented later" is poor form in my honest opinion. I'd rather the legacy system be disabled because when it goes live, I'm going to have a large advantage over everyone because of my legacy level.

PS: for level 25 legacy I'd like all my alts to start with the title "Servent of Clarissa" [main char name]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently hit level 25 legacy. This requires, largely, farming the following amount of legacy points:

244,500 x 25 = 6,112,500

Where's my reward. Implementing something which is pointless and saying "it will be implemented later" is poor form in my honest opinion. I'd rather the legacy system be disabled because when it goes live, I'm going to have a large advantage over everyone because of my legacy level.

PS: for level 25 legacy I'd like all my alts to start with the title "Servent of Clarissa" [main char name]

If you hit Legacy level 25, that is seriously, seriously pathetic and that's coming from a no lifer. I've been going 12 hours a day, have 2 50s and a 37 and I am just above legacy 18.

wow. you might be the biggest nerd on the planet. well done.

If you hit Legacy level 25, that is seriously, seriously pathetic and that's coming from a no lifer. I've been going 12 hours a day, have 2 50s and a 37 and I am just above legacy 18.

well, ok... OP may be in contention for biggest nerd on the planet.

Edited by Nullcrobicus

244,500 x 25 = 6,112,500

Yes, we see you jumping up and down and waving your arms, saying "Look at me!".

Asking "where's my reward?" in an open forum is foolish and immature.

You are getting your just desserts.

244,500 x 25 = 6,112,500

I'm pretty certain that other than the last name implementation, Bioware has no *********** clue about what they're actually going to do with the legacy system.

Why even bother with a "system" that is nothing but a giant placeholder of fail? Can't even call the system broken because the system never had anything attached to it to start with. YAY! It gives me a last name! And forces me to choose one even if I never wanted to use the sum***** in the first place because maybe I find it hard to believe that my Chiss, Human, and Sith characters are all *********** related.

hey guysssssss

it has nothing to do with the fact that this person has grinded out 25 levels of legacy and everything to do with the fact that bioware put out an incomplete system

You're right, this last minute feature needs to be completed immediately for all of the poopsocking troglodytes completing it!

do some crafting most likely all u have done is level and farm certain flashpoints. Also i notice alot of high levels walking around with blue and green mods and enhancements which is pathetic. If it aint purple i dont wear it!

I'm 400 Biochem, 400 Bioanalysis, 400 Diplomacy - this was after I dropped my 400 Cybertech, 400 Scavenging and 400 Slicing.

I'm full epic.

I'm 400 Biochem, 400 Bioanalysis, 400 Diplomacy - this was after I dropped my 400 Cybertech, 400 Scavenging and 400 Slicing.

I'm full epic.

And in need of a bath I would imagine.

Edited by Nautius

Showers are wonderful. Take 10 minutes out of my day.

Though I have been sleeping a lot less, I must admit.

I don't think you understand. You are not impressing anyone. You are the subject of ridicule by people who are waiting to get off work on Friday and have nothing better to than troll people who post idiotic rantings, such as "Where is my reward?"

I don't think you understand. You are not impressing anyone. You are the subject of ridicule by people who are waiting to get off work on Friday and have nothing better to than troll people who post idiotic rantings, such as "Where is my reward?"

The system is stupid. I'm level 25 and have NOTHING for it. It's the definition of unrewarding. It's totally broken, well that's unfair - it's not broken ... It's ... not finished. You shouldn't implement something half complete.

(though the aforemention sentence would mean SWTOR wouldn't be released as of yet :/)

cran's not trying to impress you, he's trying to point out that an incomplete feature was released explicitly for the purpose of grinding and that it'll come back to bite BW on the *** when they finally do release legacy features because people like him will have already grinded(ground?) it out to level 25