To all the people that got into early access.

EricMoench

Some of you are being quite rude to the majority who are angered by not getting in. Instead of QQ'ing about their own crying, why not post here and give me info on how the games running on your pc's and the date you input the code so I can see how long until I can get in a mop the floor with you sucka's on the PVP servers.

Also if a bioware/ea employee can tell me if your making more servers for players getting in at later days, because id like to get a fair run at first trooper/bounty hunter to hit 50. And if that's what's happening I couldn't care less about how long I have to wait to play.

Ahhh skeet skeet. You got perty lips boi. Haha

Why should I be nice to the brats that flood the forums with their ridiculous whining? I see no logical reason to do so. If someone is stupid, he deserves to be mocked.

Im mocking you now, since you deserve it.

Edited by Skwark

how the games running on your pc's

Similar to the beta - ~110fps with an i5 and Radeon 6950.

A few more bugs must have been worked out - haven't had the game hiccup, or dump to desktop (whereas during the last beta it'd eventually happen after enough hours of straight play).

and the date you input the code

15 minutes or so after the game was available for preorder. Was one of the individuals spamming refresh when the rumor came about.

so I can see how long until I can get in a mop the floor with you sucka's on the PVP servers.

Sensing that you might do this, I rolled on a PvE server.

When it comes to instanced PvP though.... let's just say the population needs to grow a bit - queues are a bit painful atm. If instanced PvP is what you're craving, you're not missing much. By the time you get in, hopefully they'll be a good bit better.

id like to get a fair run at first trooper/bounty hunter to hit 50. And if that's what's happening I couldn't care less about how long I have to wait to play.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure you'll beat me to 50.

And if somebody else beats you to 50, you can take solice in the fact that nobody will care/remember who they are/were a month from now.

Edited by jdi_knght

Stop being angry, and we'll be nicer...

Accept that you ordered later than us, and stand in the queue as intended without complaining about it...

Then we'll be nicer...

I'm not angry. I accept that I ordered later than you. I also accept that there where 3 possible ways to make it "fair" since they decided on a staggered invite and they chose this one.

I also understand that by comming here and rubbing it in peoples faces or mocking them that you are in and they are not makes you an insufferable ********* just like all the whiners.

Similar to the beta - ~110fps with an i5 and Radeon 6950.

A few more bugs must have been worked out - haven't had the game hiccup, or dump to desktop (whereas during the last beta it'd eventually happen after enough hours of straight play).

15 minutes or so after the game was available for preorder. Was one of the individuals spamming refresh when the rumor came about.

Sensing that you might do this, I rolled on a PvE server.

When it comes to instanced PvP though.... let's just say the population needs to grow a bit - queues are a bit painful atm. If instanced PvP is what you're craving, you're not missing much. By the time you get in, hopefully they'll be a good bit better.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure you'll beat me to 50.

And if somebody else beats you to 50, you can take solice in the fact that nobody will care/remember who they are/were a month from now.

Thanks for that I'm not sure if I can run the game on my pc since I'm not the most tech oriented guy. And if gameplays like WoW I should be good at pvp but I'm hoping its a better and kids actually beat me and make me want to get better lol.

I'm not angry. I accept that I ordered later than you. I also accept that there where 3 possible ways to make it "fair" since they decided on a staggered invite and they chose this one.

I also understand that by comming here and rubbing it in peoples faces or mocking them that you are in and they are not makes you an insufferable ********* just like all the whiners.

I'm glad you are very understanding, and understand so much.

If you had read well, what you had bought, there was no need to complain on the forums, that you didn't receive your invite yet... this forum is just full of people complaining about just that..

It's not my fault, nor the fault of Bioware/EA that you didn't order early, because you didn't know or didn't dare to take the risk or just didn't read what were the rules of early access. I'm guessing those that most complainers are those that only pre ordered after the open beta weekends. That's why I feel little compassion with those that complain that they didn't get in yet.

Omg you can see my post you must know me so well haha cmon people I honestly don't give a rats *** about your opinions on me unlike you I'm not seriously angry I'm chill smoking a black and mild and watching tv if you don't wanna be nice and give out some info why are you here? Lol definately not making me angry. Sirumadbro- dat swtor trooper gonna stomp ya haha

Can't say I have noticed alot of people who got into EGA being rude, then again as I was asleep I cannot know what has been going on the last 8 hours.

I've seen quite a few people who supposedly did not get into EGA though, who gladly flame or whine about whiners.

It is always funny to see hypocrism to such a high degree, It really reminds me that despite what people might say in these flame threads, they are no more then the next steep of de-evolution from those of us who "whine"/are concerned.

Fact is if we were not so passionate we would move on, like some of you suggest, how ever we are passionate, possibly to a higher degree then yourselves, and despite the current heated discussions on the forums (which you are very much a part of igniting btw) we are a valueable part of the community, and people will go back to normal once this horrendus process is over.

People have made alot of valid points as to they are upset, but you choose to ignore them with "Qq" "Just quit already" "Whiner" "noob" etc etc etc I am sorry but who is really the problem makers here? One side raises concerns aka feedback, the other side just blindly attacks.

Edited by Munx

Why should I be nice to the brats that flood the forums with their ridiculous whining? I see no logical reason to do so. If someone is stupid, he deserves to be mocked.

^ This. 1000 times. Now just ****, you are ruining my play session with my SW...