The Green Glow Issue

Solarnova

Yeah I know BioWare is aware of the green glow healing issue and I know that they know. It's more of a question of when will a fix be implemented?

At level 49.5, I went nearly 50 levels having to endure this issue on my Bounty Hunter with Mako Healing on Empire. I never thought it would remain in the game that long.

From what I'm aware the green glowing bug seems to happen when Mako is healing and I jump on a speeder mid-heal, or I die and she does a mini-heal, or I initiate a quest conversation and the cinematic starts while Mako does a heal, sometimes it takes 2-3 deaths before it shows up.

The resolution seems to be to log out and log back in or simply run all the way to my ship, enter the ship, then go back out onto the planet. Either way means a nice long loading bar and time wasted.

Will this issue be fixed soon? Green glow is literally driving me crazy everytime I see it.

Edited by Solarnova

This is the single reason I've left my Bounty Hunter at 44 for now. I can't stand how annoying this bug is. Sad that it also affects my Juggernaut if I use Quinn too but I tend to use Vette all the time so it's not so big a deal on that character. Edited by ponypon

This is seriously bugging you? Not like it's a game breaking bug...so it's probably not the highest on the priority list. I'm sure it's on a list for the graphics team...but there are far more serious issues that they have to deal with right now.

Just take a chill pill and wait patiently.

And yes I deal with this every day...with two of my primary characters:

Jianna, my Mercenary, and Mako

Tolgana, my Juggernaut, and Quinn

Just out of curiosity, when did people start measuring time by their level progression? by my calender, the game has been out apprx 2 1/2 weeks. Maybe that's a long time, maybe it's not. But measuring time in "49.5 lvls" seems silly to me, rather subjective isn't it? No offense meant, just curious.