Rolled with wrong side :(

Jdreal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking maybe they should have just let you choose a race and class and then let your actions determine what faction you become :) I tried bounty hunter and I just couldnt bring myself to pick the dark side choices. Can a bounty hunter choose to be on the light side?

lazy! start again

Not lazy, just dont have too much time to play cuz i work all the time so i dont really wanna start over when i'm just 20 levels away from 50. Anyway, was just a simple question...that's all, no big deal

I was thinking maybe they should have just let you choose a race and class and then let your actions determine what faction you become :) I tried bounty hunter and I just couldnt bring myself to pick the dark side choices. Can a bounty hunter choose to be on the light side?

Lightside? Yes. Republic? No.

That was one thing that was cool about SWG when it first came out -- your character initially had no allegiance. At any time you could roll with the Rebels, Empire, or stay neutral, and even though you chose a beginning class, you could change it at any time. Of course, you also only got 1 character slot per server. (all pre-NGE)

Uhh...

First: Faction Change: Never gonna happen.

Second: Why not just roll a new toon?

I love it when people say this like they have any foreknowledge or control over it. You have no idea. Don't act like you do. Have the **** in MMOs these days was placed in the "never gonna happen" category a few WEEKS after launch...

The republic will never accept a sith, but the empire will always accept you back once you come to your senses.

C'mon, doesn't the Hope cinematic make you wanna be with republic? That trooper kept comming for malgus and that female jedi was awsome, she wanted payback for him killing her master...

Any idea if a faction change service will be made available soon? I leveled up a sith warrior to 30 but after watching the cinematics the other day, especially the one titled Hope i feel like i rolled with the wrong side. That female jedi was just bad *** and that trooper was all heart the way he tried to take on that sith malgus head on. Even though malgus got the better of him the trooper still showed heart and courage the way he charged him and then came back again with the grenade. If Star Wars were real i would definatly be fighting for freedom with the republic...

If you faction changed, you'd miss out on the new classes awesome story..... why would you PAY money to MISS OUT on the game? This game is about the adventure TO end game currently... not end game itself.

I love it when people say this like they have any foreknowledge or control over it. You have no idea. Don't act like you do. Have the **** in MMOs these days was placed in the "never gonna happen" category a few WEEKS after launch...

In order to do faction change they would have to recreate the entire game again.

You need story line's for Imperial Troopers, Agent defectors, Jedi/Sith switches, Republican Hired BH's, and Imp hired Smugglers.

That's 8 BRAND NEW STORIES.

Which of course would be the ONLY reason to ever switch sides, since the classes are mirrored.

It's never gonna happen.

C'mon, doesn't the Hope cinematic make you wanna be with republic? That trooper kept comming for malgus and that female jedi was awsome, she wanted payback for him killing her master...

You do know that "Female Jedi", is now the Grand Master of the Jedi Order.

She's not just some random Knight.

Edited by Taelin

The empire is 3% better at pvp while having longer queues. I'll make the sacrifice and take the republic spot.

I hear Empire players love Huttball. They like it so much, they play it against each other. :p

Anyway, level 30 doesn't take long, and you get a whole new story. The sooner you start, the sooner you will be caught up.

all that work and all they managed to do is scratch him. in retaliation, he completely obliterated the jedi temple and their homes.

that's what happens when you mess with the empire. sith gets real.

P.S. I have multiple characters on each faction. Just roll another one and play them both :rolleyes:

Edited by VicSkimmr

all that work and all they managed to do is scratch him. in retaliation, he completely obliterated the jedi temple and their homes.

that's what happens when you mess with the empire. sith gets real.

P.S. I have multiple characters on each faction. Just roll another one and play them both :rolleyes:

It's about the heart and courage the trooper had. He was no match for malgus but he still kept comming for him and didnt give up. That's what i loved

P.S. I dont really have time to start another toon but like i said before, no big deal i was just asking

You were able to faction change in WoW for several reasons.

A- There was no in-game back story to your character.

2- You could be both a Horde rogue or Alliance rogue.

C- People had spent several YEARS on their gear, etc. Not several DAYS.

IV- It was an easy swap in WoW. In SWTOR it's not possible.

How is my Bounty Hunter going to faction change? It can't. Not even possible.

You have a lvl 30 that I'm guessing has maybe 2 days /played...

Oh and LOL.