[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

Rhaphael

I have a UT Bug not mentioned.

Prior to the Slicing nerf patch, I was getting 1-3 Schematics to drop per day from Underworld Trading. Since the patch I have received just one schematic in over 250 UT missions. That is outside any flukey curve possibility, so my characters are bugged now, since this is not affecting every player.

Also at about the same time as the patch two of my alternate characters started using crew skills. I have two with Underworld Trading on Vrook Lamar server. So that may have something to do with it. Nevertheless, it's a very annoying bug to never receive schematics. Everyone else says they are getting 4-7 per day.

I have mostly stopped playing SWToR because of this. I just want the game to work correctly.

I know my Bug never makes anyones Bug list, because no one knows if it is a bug or not. However, only receiving 1 schematic in 300 Underworld trade missions, is a Bug. Something is not working right and I can only guess as to what is going wrong. I don't think having two characters with Underworld Trading on the same server is considered an exploit, but there may be some balancing of this that is not working correctly. Not sure it would even need balancing since you can only play one character at a time and missions are expensive requiring you to play your character to fund them.

Anyway, prior to the Slicing-nerf patch I was receiving 1-3 Schematics per day with no real effort, running UT missions when I had the funds. After that, just one in about 300 missions.

Just hoping the developers are aware something is not working right.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's working as intended. The missions you buy from the GTN are single use (but high reward!) missions, i.e. they disappear once used. You can (and should) buy them more than once.

Having mission trainers who only teach the skill and not any missions is quite disappointing. I mean, why don't *they* sell one-time use missions?

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Having mission trainers who only teach the skill and not any missions is quite disappointing. I mean, why don't *they* sell one-time use missions?

Anyway, thanks for the info.

You get no schematics even doing the Gifts mission? I do not remember the 300, but at 400 I get the chematics pretty often when on the Gifts missions.

Just like to post and thank for making this. I thought I couldn't make my epic item since alloy wasn't showing up. Now to go make it. Thanks so much for this thread!!!!

Where did you see an answer for this? I have yet to find the purple quality tier three underworld metal. I have Xonolite (when the bloody mission selection includes underworld metals) but never its purple counterpart, whatever it is. I read through this thread and cannot see a suggestion.

Where did you see an answer for this? I have yet to find the purple quality tier three underworld metal. I have Xonolite (when the bloody mission selection includes underworld metals) but never its purple counterpart, whatever it is. I read through this thread and cannot see a suggestion.

He is posting in response to this:

Biometric Crystal Alloy currently does not register in the crafting window (it shows 0/1 even if you have one). You can still craft the items as long as you have the rest of the required ingredients.

As for not getting the purple grade 3 metal, it's a crit reward so make sure your companion has a high affection and just keep trying I guess.

Edited by Rhaphael

I know my Bug never makes anyones Bug list, because no one knows if it is a bug or not. However, only receiving 1 schematic in 300 Underworld trade missions, is a Bug. Something is not working right and I can only guess as to what is going wrong. I don't think having two characters with Underworld Trading on the same server is considered an exploit, but there may be some balancing of this that is not working correctly. Not sure it would even need balancing since you can only play one character at a time and missions are expensive requiring you to play your character to fund them.

Anyway, prior to the Slicing-nerf patch I was receiving 1-3 Schematics per day with no real effort, running UT missions when I had the funds. After that, just one in about 300 missions.

Just hoping the developers are aware something is not working right.

Ok I added it. Only getting 1 schematic in 300 mission does seem a bit out of whack. Maybe they stealth nerfed schematic drops in some patch?

I have found that there are a ton of broken nodes for Archaeology. Haven't seen an acknowledgement of it, but there is also no search function that I can locate on these forums...

This is a known bug, they already tried to fix it a while ago but it still doesn't seem to be fixed. Although it does seem to happen a lot less, at least with me. I didn't put it in the bug list because the developers are already aware of it.

Edited by Rhaphael

I'm sorry but I don't understand, there is already an item desciption in the craft panel, what is your suggestion exactly?

:confused: "there is already an item desciption in the craft panel", sry did i miss something?

in my game the item description appear when i mouse over (tooltip)

Like this - http://www.oldrepublic.net/content/attachments/656d1324130939-crew-skills-advanced.jpg/

Almost on 3rd page already, wow that goes fast.

Does anyone have any bugs to add that I missed?

Normally if you cancel a craft you get your materials back however Biometric Crystal Alloys disappear when you do this. Found out whne i started making a +def lightsaber instead of a dps one .... cancelled it out and got all mats back exept the alloys.

If it's working as intended thats fine but i dont think it was known anywhere beforehand else i'd have never cancelled the job.

Edited by Ashrah

BUG :-

'Send Companion' Greyed out for both my companions so cannot gather any resources using them at all.

Might be connected to when a companion is sent off or comes back whlst during a space mission as space also seems to go all choppy if this happens.

Got this the other Night, - Just click it -they still go on thier missions -Despite the fact the send Button is grayed out.

I have so far Found - That Makeing @ lest 8 upwards of one item - And RE only that -Gives me a Better Chance to RE sometime's on the Second try (so i have 6+ to RE for mats) (or need to make more then i have to get the BP)

But RE something else @ the same time Reduces or (Resets?) the RE chance to get the next Tir Blueprint for the First item, (or so it seems? )

Edited by Lasarith

Normally if you cancel a craft you get your materials back however Biometric Crystal Alloys disappear when you do this. Found out whne i started making a +def lightsaber instead of a dps one .... cancelled it out and got all mats back exept the alloys.

If it's working as intended thats fine but i dont think it was known anywhere beforehand else i'd have never cancelled the job.

Are you sure it's really completely gone? Because Biometric Crystal Alloys currently also have a bug that they don't show up in the crafting window, you can still press craft and your companion will start crafting that particular item whether the Alloy is detected correctly or not.

This is a known bug, they already tried to fix it a while ago but it still doesn't seem to be fixed. Although it does seem to happen a lot less, at least with me. I didn't put it in the bug list because the developers are already aware of it.

Good to know... Thanks!

due to the lack of the search function, I don't know if this has been posted. This seems to be the appropriate place for it.

My companion refuses to sell trash items.

This is already getting fixed in Game Update 1.1 (currently on test server).

Edited by Rhaphael

Almost on 3rd page already, wow that goes fast.

Does anyone have any bugs to add that I missed?

When I make Red, Green, and Blue Crystals on my Sith Inquisitor they require Dark 1 or higher to use and I'm currently Dark 2, the alignment requirement is in Red and I'm unable to use these crystals.

@Reaper

Blue and green crystals are only usable by light 1 and above, and more powerful crystals also require a suitable character level. The same is true for reds, but they require darkside alignment rather than light. Check the tool-tip info on the crystals. You may be crafting crystals that are wrong-aligned or too high level for you to use.

I've noticed that the light/dark requirements can be a bit confusing - sabers use "requires light/dark N or above" while crystals use "forbidden to light/dark N or above". This likely means that players who are trying for "neutral" alignment, while being able to use virtually any color crystal, are limited to a very small number of moddable hilts - all the hilts I've come across on the GTN seem to have light/dark minimums on them. Not necessarily a bug, but crafters would benefit from more non-aligned hilts for the market.

Bug or not, I'd like to see it sorted.

Itemization is extremely poor. Who is supposed to benefit from cunning gear with defence?

What strength tank in their right mind would think alacrity was a preferred stat? We don't need such items and never will.

I've rev-enged over 200 blues for a proc and gotten the same lousy schematic 3 times "you already know this schematic"

Is it really necessary to list greens and blues at the top of the list instead of the epics, even if listed after lvl requirements? (atleast for biochem) Normal logic would dictate that higher item lvl goes further up the list.

And finally, why does the mission return window have to override every other action? GTN and tickets are wiped clean, and you have to search through a already sufficient clunky system all over again. Suggest they just pop up as pending in the upper right corner as they do when you hit esc or spam abilities during combat.

Great post, keep up the good work!

Edited by Konow

@SnuffMuffn

As I said in my original post the alignment requirements for all the crystals I make clearly state Dark Side 1 or Higher Red, Green, or Blue. I understand what you are saying, and if Green and Blue are supposed to be Light Side X or higher, then there is still a bug because the requirements on my character states Dark Side 1 or higher.

As for the level requirements, I'm talking about the lowest level crystals up to the around the 180 which I have noticed are level req 29. I know the level 29 crystals are not usable by me because I'm level 27, but the Dark Side Requirement is still red even though my Dark Side status is at level 2. Any way you look at it there is a bug involved here.