AFK'ers in Warzones

Kilvorian

Hopefully if people keep bumping this the dev's might get around to it. There's been at least one AFKer on my server who seems to be there all the time and I know at least 10 people who say they've reported him, but it's been a week without any response on the matter. Who knows how many people have AFKed their way to 50 and don't even know how to play their class. I'm losing faith in the devs since they don't even give us the courtesy of a response to threads like this. Edited by CelesWylder

I saw a guy doing that last night. I politely asked him why hes just camping above the cap point at one of the turrets on Alderaan and he said he enjoys standing there doing nothin.

I spoke to his guild and 10 minutes later noticed he was unguilded, felt a little better, till I saw him in my next game.. sigh.

I reported him.. hopefully that will do something. You should report anyone doing it for something like innapproriate behaviour.

so you guys gonna do anything about the people hiding afk in warzones all day? Pretty much ruins the fun of it when your short 2-3 people every match because you have afker's hiding in spots that noone will find them in.

SOLUTION:

1. This might be tough love but make a 5 minute timer where you can't leave a warzone until your 5 minute timer ticks down. Until then you are an active part of PvP. This won't stop people from sitting still, but many will think twice and fight rather than suffer the boredom. Some will also think twice before entering a zone... imagine.

2. Make a reporting system for those who AFK in warzones. Make it a seperate system from the usual reporting, and verify with screenshots or chat logs. Don't act til there are 5 reports from seperate instances, so a person can't be griefed.

I sent a ticket with complete time, server, name, etc information, and a few days later got a response advising that they would look into it and take appropriate actions.

I haven't seen that subject in PvP again...and before, it seemed he was there constantly. I don't know if he's been banned or decided to level, but whatever the case, it's one less stealth-camper.