Datacron Locations Guide

Copin

Hey everyone, these are some very helpful guides made by my guildmate, Degren. If i'm violating any sort of forum rules by posting this as a new thread, just let me know. I'll update as he releases more. Anyways, thanks!

Tatooine Correction

Edited by Copin
added location

Your friend did a good job.

Many of the videos out there give you no point of reference, good on your friend for opening his damn map to show where he is. You'd think that something so simple would be so obvious.

Edited by iain_b

Your friend did a good job.

Many of the videos out there give you no point of reference, good on your friend for opening his damn map to show where he is. You'd think that something so simple would be so obvious.

Yeah that bothered him as well so he decided to do it the way he thought it should be done. He's also very open to suggestions so if you have any constructive feedback just make a comment on his videos, he reads all of them.

Great work! I've followed all of his guides to get the vast majority of the Datacrons. I have yet to do Illum, but I plan on doing that in the next few days when I get time, and that last green matrix shard on Belsavis when I have the time to spend hours looking for the energy cubes.

The only suggestion I would make would be to pause a second or two longer on the map and to slow down some of the platforming sequences that get somewhat complicated. You guys should do one of the +10 stats run. I know someone else has done it already, but it definitely could use a bit of refinement.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to give this post and friendly BUMP!

This is the one page I used to find every datacron from level 1 to level 50.

Just need to work on that granddaddy +10 stat one LoL

So since I have been using this post for all my datacrons, just wanted to say thank you Copin and Degren!

Great work on the videos and made it so much easier finding all those little boxes.

For those still working on collecting your datacrons, go ahead and bookmark this page NOW! :D