ZeusThunder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was "crit" by Customer Support recently, as well

The person that answered the phone didn't speak good English, so I told him I needed to talk to his supervisor, and he just outright refused (it's part of the reason I cancelled my account on January/4/2012)

Edited by Ganadorf

The person that answered the phone didn't speak good English, so I told him I needed to talk to his supervisor, and he just outright refused (it's part of the reason I cancelled my account on January/4/2012)

Just out of curiosity if you cancelled it yesterday why are you still on the forums?

Dude you make up SOOOO much bs. No one wants to read you trolling just about EVERY thread.

I wish they would ban you so we didn't have to listen to your nonsense in every thread .

When you get a bad meal at a restaraunt they don't allow you to use the bathroom in the middle of the store because you didn't like the food . Thats essentially what you and the other trolls are doing .

Kids these days have no manners .

I'd say revealing info on a custmer's account is seriously unprofessional, even if it's ot say he's not been banned. A professional CS doesn't bash its customers that way even if they're clear ******es. Ever seen blizzard staff do that ? No, you didn't. That's why they have 10 million customers and not Bioware who grabbed the most worldwide known licence after Mickey Mouse and the Beatles and managed to botch it.

Dude you make up SOOOO much bs. No one wants to read you trolling just about EVERY thread.

is it just me or does that poster post his cancellation date in every response he post. i already counted 3 responses on the main page alone and its hard to miss to because its also in his sig.

I'd say revealing info on a custmer's account is seriously unprofessional, even if it's ot say he's not been banned. A professional CS doesn't bash its customers that way even if they're clear ******es. Ever seen blizzard staff do that ? No, you didn't. That's why they have 10 million customers and not Bioware who grabbed the most worldwide known licence after Mickey Mouse and the Beatles and managed to botch it.

Oh give me a break. The guy was spewing ******** and he got called out. Don't lie like a child and it wont happen to you ;)

Yes. Blizzard staff does it all the time. You obviously never actually read the WoW CS forums.

Whats the fun part of this? There is none, hopefully this one will be locked.

I think people are just excited to see that Stephen Reid has actually taken it upon himself to address the paying customers, instead of chatting on social networking sites, such as 4chan, reddit, and facebook

I didn't see any bashing in that post. No sensitive information was revealed. Not sure if you're reading the same thing as me.... :confused:

Also....Ghostcrawly could be pretty temperamental at times, and he's not the only one. I'm just saying.

Edited by belialle

I'd say revealing info on a custmer's account is seriously unprofessional, even if it's ot say he's not been banned.

Well it's a tough situation. Do you keep silent and let false rumors spread or are you "unprofessional" and stop these rumors right here and now?

Mr. Reid didn't reveal sensitive information, so i think it's ok.

Whats the fun part of this? There is none, hopefully this one will be locked.

Vordy, did you check the link from the first post? Player lies about being banned, CS politely tells him he hasn't, while giving him some well due public shame.

You have never been in WoW forums i have you?

CMs used to call players out all the time. And people like you complained over it.

I called Customer Support and they gave me a unicorn. A real, live unicorn.

That's essentially what you said. Unless you can back it up with proof, it's a lie.