500k+ DMG Club!

Kmrdrow

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been saying BH's for two days when people have been SCREAMING about Operatives.

Yea ..it's a no win situation my friend.

Everyone just doesn't want to accept defeat and they get pissed when they die.

It's pretty insane.

Ive been saying BH's for two days when people have been SCREAMING about Operatives.

People just get upset at Operatives because they have stunlock and when they are stunned, they cant defend but in reality, they just have to blow their pvp trinket at the right time (after their resolve is full, fyi) and you can easily beat an operative.

Plus, get an operative out in the open, their dead.... low hp and weak defenses...

now i agree with the quote, BH's are amazying with heavy armor, heals, and massive aoe + aoe dot's...

And let's not forget the republic side here, those Jedi Consulars, are insane! See the proof above. Ain't no operative gonna be close to that kind of dps.

Waiting until the day everyone realizes assassin/shadow is the strong class atm.

Putting up big numbers with pocket healers doesn't mean sh--.

We're the most kitable class ever. Even Warriors can keep on an enemy better than we can with Force Leap. If a person gets past 10 Meters the only thing I can do is pop a CD and channel some lightning unless Speed is up.

Granted, I love playing my Sin in close-quarters skirmishes.

Waiting until the day everyone realizes assassin/shadow is the strong class atm.

Putting up big numbers with pocket healers doesn't mean sh--.

QFT, There have been countless times where i've slowed a guy and then knocked him into the pit, which most time is more effective than killing the guy.

We're the most kitable class ever. Even Warriors can keep on an enemy better than we can with Force Leap. If a person gets past 10 Meters the only thing I can do is pop a CD and channel some lightning unless Speed is up.

Granted, I love playing my Sin in close-quarters skirmishes.

Someone doesn't know how to play his own class.

The numbers dont lie,no operative is gonns have those numbers or be tops in kills in 90% of any given match.

The call for nerfs on operatives is beyond silly imo.

this. My maximum is something around 350k. I hardly break 300k, average bg is somewhere around 200-250.