zoom in zoom out

Nu-Ata

Hello guys... I know that ...the camera settings are working fine ...for most people... I know...

but ...in my humble point of view ... the camera settins(zoom in ,zoom out and angles) should not reset it self after elevators...,taxi traveling and conversations...

well, that's just my opinion.

this game is amazing...im loving it!

Edited by Nu-Ata

• 2 weeks later...
Aah, thread moved, ill just edit my post then.

I trully apologize if my humble ignorance hurted your trully amazing nology of conduct...

im sorry for wrighting in the "wrong" forum.

Edited by Nu-Ata

THe camera is one of the things i dont like in this game (i hate smart camera, stop readjusting!! :p ) i also feel the zoom in/out of the camera from your character is hmm how to put it...to much? you scroll out a little with the mouse button and the camera shoots away from your character...if you get what i mean? :mad:

THe camera is one of the things i dont like in this game (i hate smart camera, stop readjusting!! :p ) i also feel the zoom in/out of the camera from your character is hmm how to put it...to much? you scroll out a little with the mouse button and the camera shoots away from your character...if you get what i mean? :mad:

I had the same issue, remapped the zooms to keyboard keys and am a lot happier with it. You have a lot more control that way.

I absolutely agree. I was just thinking how annoying it was that the camera adjusts automatically, this morning, myself.

1st person is 100x more emmersive. For an RPG, I think it ought to be a no-brainer that the game should be designed in 1st person; 3rd person should be an after thought. But, I understand thay want everyone to see their awesome graphics and annimations during combat and 3rd person probably does give you a better (god-like) view of the battle.

Anyway, back to my point, the auto-camera reset is just one more way that 1st person is really messed up.

Even for 3rd person, they should make it optional to reset the camera every time you go through a door.

yes! Im with u...I love this like nothing in the world...but this camera set up could definatly be better...let's look at ever quest 2 for example...the camera set up is perfect.(in my opinion of corse).