Real Life Picture Thread!

BelialSempai

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly when I joined Swtor I thought I was going to be almost the only girl. The gaming girl gaming community is really growing =D

I had similar thoughts. We're still fairly outnumbered, but I think soon we'll be taking over the world. :p. Really excited to see us all lurking around here though, LoTRO had a rather large base of girls as well. Must be our geeky/nerdy sides. Haha!

and at Seha. Really talking about games chased him away? I feel like when I bring up games to a guy their flirting goes up like 10x.

Must be all about location? :confused:

I swear the last few times I've tried to get my flirt on at a club the guys eyes start to glaze over when I bring up computers/video games... I'm a comp sci major so it's something I like to talk about a lot... my friends would say too much.

But they put up with me as their token nerd :)

Honestly when I joined Swtor I thought I was going to be almost the only girl. The gaming girl gaming community is really growing =D.\.

Seems like there are lots of girls on the forums but I never seem to find them in game because I feel too embarrassed to ask "Are you a girl?" and have them think I am hitting on them. I honestly have never had another actual gamer friend who is a girl and I thought I'd meet some in game and it just hasn't happened yet. -_-

Ahaha, sorry I'll curb my awkward nerdetteness to post some pictures.

Here's me cosplaying Chell (from portal) for Halloween

And here's me with a baby tiger :)

I really don't come off as a gamer much in real life... of course that's until you talk to me.

I think I chased away the last guy I tried to pick up at the bar by talking to him about video games.

Note to self:

while (bar == true)

mass effect 3 != pickup line;

Your hair is amazing.

And it sounds like you are encountering guys that aren't going to be good gamer boyfriends if that is scaring them off. Such a shame because you are gorgeous and I know you are probably the dream girl for a ton of guys with similar interests!

Edited by LucentBeam

Why don't you look like a Hutt? And why do i keep expecting people to look like their avatars? Also you're Demagol (If im remembering correctly) drawing is awesome.

I would have to say I am more "hutt-like in appearance" without make up... :p

PS I dont honestly know what character I drew, I literally just googled "Star Wars the Old Republic" and scrollled through the pics until I found something I liked lol

I need some professional opinions on who it actually is? poll anyone?

I would have to say I am more "hutt-like in appearance" without make up... :p

PS I dont honestly know what character I drew, I literally just googled "Star Wars the Old Republic" and scrollled through the pics until I found something I liked lol

I need some professional opinions on who it actually is? poll anyone?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/9c/Demagol-KotOR48.jpg

thats demagol. Pretty sure its who you drew lol :p

Must be all about location? :confused:

I swear the last few times I've tried to get my flirt on at a club the guys eyes start to glaze over when I bring up computers/video games... I'm a comp sci major so it's something I like to talk about a lot... my friends would say too much.

But they put up with me as their token nerd :)

That's usually because guys like me don't reaaaally go to clubs, knowing that girls like you aren't normally there. :) Though I could be very wrong.

Guys like me are online, playing games like this, and replying to forums like this. ;x

There are some pretty girls playing. :] smashleyftw, you're very good at drawing! I am in awe. I wish I could draw as well as that. ;x Hmm, I do play the piano

though. :)

Note to self:

while (bar == true)

mass effect 3 != pickup line;

This is quality lol, though yes, probably true. :)

Lots of us play instruments huh. I play acoustic guitar ill put a pic up eventually with mine.

Honestly when I joined Swtor I thought I was going to be almost the only girl. The gaming girl gaming community is really growing =D.

and at Seha. Really talking about games chased him away? I feel like when I bring up games to a guy their flirting goes up like 10x.

This is 100% true haha

I would like to...but being only 15, not entirely sure its a good idea :( (am I even allowed?)

Have played mmos since I was 7...thats like half my freeakin life! :eek: I blame it entirely on my older sister :D

I would like to...but being only 15, not entirely sure its a good idea :( (am I even allowed?)

Have played mmos since I was 7...thats like half my freeakin life! :eek: I blame it entirely on my older sister :D

I think you're entirely in your right to post a picture if you so chose.

That being said, I think your taking things like these into consideration is a good quality, and that you should trust your first instincts as long as you're in two minds =)

I think you're entirely in your right to post a picture if you so chose.

That being said, I think your taking things like these into consideration is a good quality, and that you should trust your first instincts as long as you're in two minds =)

Strangely, I find reassurance in your confidence in me, from a complete stranger!. :cool:You are right, I am in two minds..a buttkicking lightsaber wielding consular jedi one and the other, a quirky yet lovable me! Yeah!:D (tooting my own horns as I go along, thats soo me:D)

luv the cold weather.

on my netbook

Strangely, I find reassurance in your confidence in me, from a complete stranger!. :cool:You are right, I am in two minds..a buttkicking lightsaber wielding consular jedi one and the other, a quirky yet lovable me! Yeah!:D (tooting my own horns as I go along, thats soo me:D)

luv the cold weather.

on my netbook

So easily manipulated, you'll fall to the dark side soon enough ! :p

Guess I will share in this Thread even though I look terrible in pictures!

I am the one without the glasses in this pic.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t462/LupusAlatus/293679_10150343733121999_607396998_10080393_4282761_n.jpg

A pic my friend made me take it to show her somthing.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t462/LupusAlatus/photo-2.jpg

you don't look terrible at all, quite the opposite actually